1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tempe Stampede

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Marching Buff, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Marching Buff

Marching Buff Member

The band will have a Stampede in Arizona at the Paradise Valley Doubletree Hotel. It will be on Friday at 6:30 (AZ time). You'd better come or I'll hunt you down myself.

The hotel is at 5401 N. Scottsdale rd. in Scottsdale, AZ

There is also a pep rally on gameday but I'm not sure where it is. Our itinerary says that it's at the stadium so it's probably at an alumni tent. It's at 5:30.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  2. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

sorry but my flight doesn't land until 6:45 p.m.
    but I assume you guys will play at the Alumni tent Saturday
    at Sun Angel Track-

3. darth-horax

darth-horax Well-Known Member

I'll be there in spirit...I'll be home in Colorado Springs getting geared up for a good game of football.

whoever wins this thing, I'm expectingi a great game either way! I think it'll be within 10 points either way.

4. Pezman

Pezman Member

Dear Band geeks,
    Dont you have something better to do that be a pep band on the road? Need I remind you that as a Band geek alumni, that I am very disappointed to hear that you guys are gonna be in ASU on an official level.

Who the hell will represent our party school status down there tomorrow night if the band wont?

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE DRUNKEN!!!
    Good luck down there band. See ya there!

5. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Me too. Some golf Saturday AM, watch some CFB, then get ready for the CU game. Fall asleep, wake up and watch the bronco game.