What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ten Wins!!!!

Don't know where else to hide this:

Watching 9 News this morning and they showed an interview of a fan (student?) from the field last night after the game...for way too long. She was excited (great!) but then talked about the Broncos a lot and then--wait for it--CSU. WTF! She said the only game that used to matter is CSU. I cringed.

I'm happy for our students. Very, very, very happy. And all of our fans. And I understand a decade without good football will create new perceptions. But did you have to validate CSU on the news, and make that stupid game that everybody hates somehow matter?

Don't know where else to hide this:

Watching 9 News this morning and they showed an interview of a fan (student?) from the field last night after the game...for way too long. She was excited (great!) but then talked about the Broncos a lot and then--wait for it--CSU. WTF! She said the only game that used to matter is CSU. I cringed.

I'm happy for our students. Very, very, very happy. And all of our fans. And I understand a decade without good football will create new perceptions. But did you have to validate CSU on the news, and make that stupid game that everybody hates somehow matter?
There were an embarrassing amount of students last night chanting that "sucks to be a CSU ram" bull****. @Darth Snow and his gf had to yell at some in the concourse to get them to stfu. Why would you chant about a team that is completely irrelevant to college sports?

There were an embarrassing amount of students last night chanting that "sucks to be a CSU ram" bull****. @Darth Snow and his gf had to yell at some in the concourse to get them to stfu. Why would you chant about a team that is completely irrelevant to college sports?
I just realized. I'm yelling at college kids about their behvior. I'm officially old.

Proud of the okie light lady snow tho. "CSU doesn't have **** to do with ****." Dropped that kid's jaw.

My friend and I did the same thing, frequently. Rushing the field twice in two weeks is embarrassing enough (once would have been fine, but the field rush against WSU was sad), mocking a hopeless program is just pathetic. Please all of you alumni, every time you meet a current student that is a sports fan, remind them, you have to hate the best to beat the best. Hating one of the worst does nothing for anyone.

My friend and I did the same thing, frequently. Rushing the field twice in two weeks is embarrassing enough (once would have been fine, but the field rush against WSU was sad), mocking a hopeless program is just pathetic. Please all of you alumni, every time you meet a current student that is a sports fan, remind them, you have to hate the best to beat the best. Hating one of the worst does nothing for anyone.
I'm stoked that they're getting to a bowl game and took it to sdsu last night.

At first I agreed with you, then was reminded by others here how long it's been. Rushing the field because you're excited about The Rise is okay with me. BTW, rushing against a team is a compliment to that team, not mocking them.

I like your dance there bro; I did it frequently but you young ****s need to keep your butts in the stands. Lolz

I was going to make a MMFM thread but it looks too much like Male, Male, Female, Male, also known as my ex-wife's Thursday night etsy club with Burrito and randoms.

The major glowing compliment I remember more than anything when he was hired here is that neutral fans and writers said, "if you can win at San Jose St, you can win anywhere." It really stuck with me because it kinda sounded like something someone might say about us in the future. We hit some absolute lows over the futile stretch, and found ways to hit even lower lows. I wondered if we could even get a somewhat up-and-coming G5 coach to come here. Then things weren't excellent the first couple years here. Slowly, he created better roster balance, better staff, better goals, and ultimately a better team, even if the wins weren't coming. Practices started becoming more competitive, and we saw it in games. But most importantly, he created trust (how many players and even parents have mentioned how much they trust the man?!) and a culture amongst the players that caused them to believe in themselves. Players make plays, players win games.

Leavitt, Chev, and all of our position coaches and staff deserve the utmost credit. They are major keys to TheRise. But the proof is in the pudding. Mike MacIntyre can win anywhere and it's the best feeling in the world that he's winning here.

Back