1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tenn at lsu

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CSU Husker, Oct 2, 2010.

1. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

What a wild finish. Both coaching staffs were plain awful at the end.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Crazy crazy finish! LSU ended up getting the break with Tenn having too many men on the field but that last series where he ran out of time was a colossal ****-up by Miles with the clock there at the end. They were completely confused on trying to snap the ball, and then it was a fumbled! :wow:

3. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Yea. That was funny to watch. Too bad Tennessee ****ed up worse and had not 12 men on the field but 13. Lmao

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Anyone wanting Les Miles as head coach at CU should watch that game. Then get back to me.

5. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

This is nothing new for Miles, he did the same thing last year when he gave Ole Miss a win. He's overpaid and overrated.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I just saw the highlights of this game. wow. Les Miles is a trip. I'm sorry but I'll take him as CU coach just for the pure comedy of it all. His teams are just crazy. I always have the chance to see something for the first time with Les Miles as our coach. I'll take that over Hawk.

after the game, not even Les knows what the hell is going on. Its hilarious ****. It cracks me up.