1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas tix for sale

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffs6236, Oct 3, 2008.

1. buffs6236

buffs6236 Club Member Club Member

sold

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  2. buffs6236

sold thanks guys

3. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I'll take them. I just called and spoke with you. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry you have to miss the game.

buffs6236 likes this.
  4. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

That was fast!

Hope your dad feels better 6236.

5. buffs6236

thanks i was honestly really suprised it was that fast. crazy

6. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

As a Boulder native. Born at Community Hospital, and a wife that is a CU alum, these tix will be used by true Buff fans. In addition to many home games, we try to road trip to games every year and have been to FSU, Miami, UCLA, ASU and other great desitnations.

My wife was in Stincoln back in 1990 when CU beat the corn. Broken ankle and all, she rushed the field at the end of the game and stomped on the N.

I'm really sorry you have to miss the game. I had tix until yesterday when my bro in law called and said that he failed his one and only task.

I already have the overnight babysitter, hotel room, and 6 other friends all going to tailgate starting around 2:30.

Thanks again for the tix.

7. buffs6236

no problem i am very happy someone can use them and i dont eat the tix. And that they are not going to a texass fan. I was torn sad my dad is sick but also really really bummed out because this is a big game. These are my season tickets and we come out for almost every game. i maybe miss one per year and i was really trying not to miss one since last year but i failed. I have had season tix for the past 5 or 6 years. These are the best seats i have had.

I know i could have gotten more then face but i am glad to sell on all buffs for face value and not be a scalper
    Please enjoy the game. IT was going to be a birthday weekend and going to have a party with family out there. It will have to wait til KSJucco

Now i just pray we win this game.