1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Dan Hawkins

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffClass90, Sep 8, 2013.

1. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

The only thing he did right...PRich!!!!!

2. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Actually, thank you Rick NewWeisel! Rick had too many kids on scholarship and needed to greyshirt a few. When there was an incident involving a lifted backpack and the potential involvement of 1 or more UCLA players (3 if I recall correctly), he told all three they were sitting out in the fall, and could re-enroll in January - solving his scholarship numbers dilemma.

PRich and his parents took that opening to enroll at CU, one of the only schools in the country that was under the scholarship number in later summer (thanks I guess for recruiting so poorly that we had numbers to give Hawk).

The investigation ended up with no charges filed. NewWeisel had jumped the gun and prematurely ejected (PE). Again.

TimmyDUBs likes this.
  3. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Interesting. I guess we can thank both hated Buff coaches for PRich :lol:

4. prf

prf RalphieReport Writer

Actually, they all got 24 months probation, 80 hours of community service, and we ordered to stay away from Ucla.

http://seattletimes.com/html/huskyfootballblog/2017007472__on_november_29_2011.html

OrangeBowl likes this.
  5. Flatirons2

Flatirons2 New Member

PRich should be the most happy of any Buff right now, his draft stock and pay day goes up each game with this offense...before Mac he wouldn't have sniffed near as big a check as what he's going to get....Hawkins = dumb luck

6. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Also thanks Hawk for getting fired in the CFL after only a few games.