What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank you NYC Buffs...

I was in NYC for the Husker game and by complete chance, I came across the group. You all are AWESOME!!! Though we lost, the atmosphere was absolutely great!!! I felt welcomed to your establishment. It was like a little slice of heaven in a world gone mad. Thanks again and if I'm up that way for another game, I will be back. :smile2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And from me, apologies to the NYC CU Alumni association. Two years ago joined the group for CU/nebraska. I thought it would be a swell idea to switch from drinking too much beer, to drinking too many martinis after the half.

I have the vaguest memories of becoming rowdy, vulgar and generally inappropriate, though I don't think I threw any batteries.

After the game, my wife called and asked if I was on my way back to the hotel. I said "yes". I don't really remember departing Turtle Cove. When she called an hour later, I was in some other bar doing shots (lots) with some total strangers.

I wandered back to the hotel, slept it off for two hours, and then met my wife for a late dinner. I remember trying to focus on her mouth(s) moving, but I couldn't hear the words. I had the vaguest notion she didn't look happy with me.

Totally humiliating. Sorry Manhattan Buffs...I have not tied one on like that since.:sad1:

Back