What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

THANK YOU to Boulder Buff, NIK and all the mods for recruiting info..

I'm not gonna say thanks for anything until I can post in any thread I want and have the option to block specific people or groups from being able to see it.

You sort of have that by default. Most everyone has you on Ignore.

You sort of have that by default. Most everyone has you on Ignore.

Yeah, but they have the choice to read it if they want. I want to reassign that choice to me, not them. This would be excellent.

Major Kudos to everyone for all the efforts here....by far the #1 reason I put up with the rest of these idiots :smile2:

I'm not gonna say thanks for anything until I can post in any thread I want and have the option to block specific people or groups from being able to see it.

I can do this. And let me tell you, it's ****ing awesome.

I can do this. And let me tell you, it's ****ing awesome.

I know it is awesome. That is why I thought of it. I will throw monthly coke parties for the junta if you give me that power. I dont care for any others privileges except for that one. Unless you want me to moderate a board.

Up the offer to weekly coke parties, throw in half a dozen hookers, and I'll consider considering it.

Up the offer to weekly coke parties, throw in half a dozen hookers, and I'll consider considering it.

I can get you six hookers, but can't afford weekly coke parties. What else can I do?

Great job, as always, you guys. Glad everything weathered the storm of the extra hits today (so far). You all have done a fantastic job keeping us all informed on the recruiting front which goes a long way toward making Allbuffs the best CU site around! Thank you all!

Kudos to the tech monkeys around here. Chippy, 96 and Matt primarily. They've got this place running like a well-oiled machine on a day where we (I think) broke the all-time record for users online. :thumbsup:

Good Job. The Forum page said we set a new record for the most users on at one time this afternoon.

If you aren't already a member, you can thank us by signing up for a club membership. At $15/year it's hands down the best deal out there!

Info here. Sign up here!

alright! enough basking in almost earned praise. get to work on next year. i think i speak for everyone when i say that we expect to see some noticable improvment in your efforts next year.

Back