What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thanks for the 11,000 views on my last post...

I know I am only one guy, but please, this is becoming embarrassing to the normal man. Hint, what about Fresno State, not your pride.

How many idiots do we have here on suicide watch? Never mind, you fools live in your own world, SMALL!

tumblr_m7maxr4fUe1rq3b5ko1_400.gif

This guy is so strange. He somehow is fluffing himself with these threads, while not understanding the hypocracy, irony, of his own posts.

I guess he is missing the general purpose of these boards, which outside of talking about the Buffs, is ripping on one another's beliefs, bull****ting, making jokes, and cutting away from work for a couple minutes at a time.

Welcome, BuffWest. That posrep was from me. You're the first person I've given positive rep to in over 5 months. Congrats!

This guy is so strange. He somehow is fluffing himself with these threads, while not understanding the hypocracy, irony, of his own posts.

I guess he is missing the general purpose of these boards, which outside of talking about the Buffs, is ripping on one another's beliefs, bull****ting, making jokes, and cutting away from work for a couple minutes at a time.

He doesn't attack the opinions of individual posters, but instead levels broad and unsupported insults at the entire community.

WestBuff crossed the line in the Nick Pasquale thread.

Please, do you clowns really care? I bet you are rooting for death.

His asserts that the sympathy we express for the tragic death of the young UCLA receiver was not genuine. He followed that up by claiming that the plural you [allbuffs community] root for death.

Add that to his characterization of klan-like behavior by the board, and it is clear that this guy doesn't care about you or me or anyone on Allbuffs.

So far as I'm concerned, he's a troll until proven otherwise.

BuffWest has chosen the down path of mockery, Neg rep, ignore, and eventual banishment. Once the mockery no longer is entertaining, he's done.

negged_gif_67287897.gif

I kinda enjoy him. But then, I really enjoy farting in bed and trying to Dutch oven the wife. So you can see how my tastes tend to run.

In spite of all that has been said, I am a buff fan. No need to try and soften me up with the word "Troll". If you can recall your Mom telling you the story of the troll that lived under the bridge, he was there all the time, yes, like you! I come here once every few days. Get Real !! You see, I have a real life and just want to see the Buffs win.
congràts on getting a real life..... Please share with us how to get one!

In spite of all that has been said, I am a buff fan. No need to try and soften me up with the word "Troll". If you can recall your Mom telling you the story of the troll that lived under the bridge, he was there all the time, yes, like you! I come here once every few days. Get Real !! You see, I have a real life and just want to see the Buffs win.

I had always assumed that "troll" was a fishing reference in this context, rather than a creature that lives under a bridge.

You know, drag something artificial through the boards and see if you can generate a strike...

I had always assumed that "troll" was a fishing reference in this context, rather than a creature that lives under a bridge.

You know, drag something artificial through the boards and see if you can generate a strike...

Does it count if you use live bait? Oh.......wait......Darth's been brain-dead for some time now. NEVER MIND!

Back