1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That Two-Minute Offense...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 2HellNback, Nov 7, 2009.

1. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Now makes sense, right? :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking to myself... "God Dammit! The only time we score fast!!!! We leave too much time."
    ----

Another sidenote, for football people paying attention, Bryce Givens entry into the game was a huge spark. He was mauling people! I think it ignited the O-Line.

Good to see Bryce back, and healthy, and played great!
    ----

Props to Kiesau for taking off the blindfold and devising a scheme for our running game and QB to succeed in the second half.
    ----

:congrats:

2. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

our team is still so poorly coached in the basics... getting the play in, avoiding the stupid penalty, finishing blocks, breaking off routes, staying in lanes on special teams, etc.

glad for the win, however.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Givens came in so they could move miller back to guard because he got owned the entire game. Miller is not a starter.

4. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

yup. altho i do think miller can be a starter. at guard. he's getting beaten by speed off the end a lot. he can road-grade inside however.

5. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

It's obvious that the coaches are just playing him because he was a 5-star all-american... That's the way it works with these coaches. :smile2:

Ohh.. wait.

PS- If you compare Miller's game to Solder, Miller is going to the Pro Bowl. I didn't think the right side was that bad, but both the T and G from TH's blindside were brutal.

6. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:

7. ThndringHerd

ThndringHerd Well-Known Member

He's going to be a beast when he fills out. Really hoping he sticks it out here.