1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The BCS is Dead. Long Live the NCS!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/19517503

:woot:

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

nice. Those BCS games that started at 5pm on the west coast were so lame for us working folk.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Yes!!!

More than anything, I wanted my college football New Year's Day back.

It was such a big part of my childhood holiday memories. I've missed that so much. And I've felt bad for some of you guys who never got to experience it and have been stuck with "bowl week" on ESPN networks instead.

4. Buffellow85

Buffellow85 Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to blowing my personal days all in the first week of January, rather than saving them for bull**** doctor and dentist appointments.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  5. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I have mixed emotions. That was a great snowboarding day for me because the football games were just awful and everyone was too hungover or stayed out too late to make it up to the mountains and I always had the day off. Now it is going to be an amazing day of football again.