1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Buffs have stayed away from trouble, so far.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hugegroove, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

The link below is something that I personally had not given a whole lot of thought to recently. Hawkins (I think) deserves a fair amount of credit for the turn around. If a recruits parents see that our athletes are not showing up on the police blotter all the time (see georgia, alabama, fla st. etc) it should help the overall recruiting process.

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2009/jul/14/hawkins-buffs-on-their-best-behavior/

2. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

And if somebody ends up in a fight this week, you will be neg rep'ed into the stone age. :smile2:

You're playing with dangerous mojo here my friend.

3. BoBigRed

BoBigRed Guest

A 20 year old NU player got a minor consumption last week.

4. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Don't jinx!

5. Jay

Jay Member

If a recruits parents see that our athletes are not showing up on the police blotter all the time (see georgia, alabama, fla st. etc) it should help the overall recruiting process.

It should help Colorado. Too bad it doesn't seem to be hurting Georgia, Alabama, Fla St. etc.