What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Class of 2013

This was a great read! Those guys have become the leaders of the team and are teaching the classes behind them the way. And a few of em are RS juniors too so we will have that leadership another year.

A point I like in Woelk's piece is how this team is so solid across the roster that it would be hard to pick an MVP. Different guys step up each week and make plays as opportunity and need dictate. Not driven be a couple stars, this is a TEAM.

A point I like in Woelk's piece is how this team is so solid across the roster that it would be hard to pick an MVP. Different guys step up each week and make plays as opportunity and need dictate. Not driven be a couple stars, this is a TEAM.
Agree, it's like each week which receiver is going to have a huge game...it just keeps rotating Ross, Fields, Bobo...then the receivers took a week off in Stanford to let the run game have a big day. Fun to watch. ASU game...everyone had fun hahaha

Thanks for sharing. I can't help but think we're in the right hands based on how the players talk about the culture and Coach MM.

Back