What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The End of Slick Rick

Embree didn't really throw much of a punch, but he was at the beginning of the melée.

Yes.....I replayed and watched it several times....that dude practiced his routine.
Yep. Perfectly timed. When he was discovered, looks like he began to remove his shirt as he ran off. I wonder if he had a whistle? Looks like he was stopping play.

I think there are going to be a lot more suspensions. There were a LOT of other players on both teams throwing punches. I'm guessing the PAC-12 will look at that video and suspend 5-6 other players.

Impossible to tell what exactly went on from the video, but J. Embree must be thrilled......

Ok....he is crying now....I feel bad.....better read Liver's history of CU football to get me back to reality.

Good grief. These bozos are falling all over themselves for Slick. James says they don't have the athletes. I wish we had their athletes. Why the **** does Slick keep getting a pass?

Want to see something interesting? Click on the blog links for the two teams at the bottom of that article.

10pm report:

The UCLA 2nd half thread has 620+ posts since halftime, almost universally calling for Skippy's head.

The U of A 2nd half thread, when they're finally winning an FBS game for the first time in ten tries? FOUR posts.

From anger to apathy ... I'm getting deja vu here...

Good grief. These bozos are falling all over themselves for Slick. James says they don't have the athletes. I wish we had their athletes. Why the **** does Slick keep getting a pass?

Skippy has been loved in the media since he was here. It's amazing how far they'll keep going to pretend he isn't a completely worthless coach...

I really need him to stick for another week. The dead man walking impression his team does is simply amazing...

Five more weeks slick rick. Five more weeks. Give us a chance to end this road ****.

Craig James is a tool.

Defense looks awful but I think the offense sucking is the bigger indictment on Slick Rick who was known as a good offensive mind back in the day.

Craig James is a tool.

Defense looks awful but I think the offense sucking is the bigger indictment on Slick Rick who was known as a good offensive mind back in the day.

Back in the day? You mean during his first sham at CU?

Back