What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Importance of a S&C Coach - and a slap fight bonus!

I think the new S&C coordinator at UF made a huge difference between last year's 7-6 Gators and this year's 11-1 Gators especially for their defense and o-line.

I still don't understand why you are so stupid. I thought he was using sarcasm and when he said he wasn't, I asked him to explain. It makes no sense that it made you mad but I guess if I had one tooth, drool on my overalls and was dating my sister I would get upset for no reason too. So carry on.

Indeed, I am the stupid one. Let's review the merits of our respective arguments.

Creatini made a pretty straightforward statement about SJSU's strength and conditioning program's contribution to the team's success.

You weren't sure if he was being sarcastic or not, so you asked. Good question (though I'm betting the poster named after a performance enhancer believes in the value of strength and conditioning, I concede it was a fair question).

Once you ascertained that 'Tini was not being sarcastic, you claimed that you still didn't know what he meant. It wasn't a particularly cryptic statement, but here are our two arguments.

Me: You knew full well what 'Tini meant, but since it didn't coincide with your world view, you decided to be difficult rather than heighten the dialogue. I give you credit for being of at least average intelligence, but nonetheless a dick.

You: Your point is that you're so gawdawful ****ing stupid that you couldn't grasp what 'Tini meant in that one-line statement. That cognitively, you are incapable of grasping what it means for a strength and conditioning program to correlate to success. What could that mean? I just don't comprehend! You're arguing that you're too ****ing stupid to understand basic English.

You make a good argument, and there is ample evidence to support your point, but at the end of the day, I still think that you're just a dick.

I think the new S&C coordinator at UF made a huge difference between last year's 7-6 Gators and this year's 11-1 Gators especially for their defense and o-line.

I just can't comprehend what you mean! Oh! My feeble head!

As enlightening as this little exchange has been, I'm curious if anyone has any additional information about the composition of the new coaching staff?

I think NewMac is gonna announce something sometime, or something.

Let's ask tini if he was offended by my comments. I think you were the only person butt hurt by my question.

I wasn't asking if he was seriously not being sarcastic, I was asking if he would elaborate on his statement. So I am sorry. I am sorry you are such a ****ing moron you can't just shut the **** up when I am responding to someone else. I'm sure you have great insight on animal fisting and putting your **** in a potato gun but since we aren't talking about those things go sit in the corner and stare at your NASCAR posters.

Let's ask tini if he was offended by my comments. I think you were the only person butt hurt by my question.

I wasn't asking if he was seriously not being sarcastic, I was asking if he would elaborate on his statement. So I am sorry. I am sorry you are such a ****ing moron you can't just shut the **** up when I am responding to someone else. I'm sure you have great insight on animal fisting and putting your **** in a potato gun but since we aren't talking about those things go sit in the corner and stare at your NASCAR posters.

Wow.

Great thread
pib.jpg

Whoa, slow down there, Superfan.

You just seemed to have abandoned your tradition of being funny for a trend of being assholish. It wasn't about me being offended, or worried that 'Tini might be offended. And I certainly didn't envision getting to a place where you'd be arguing vehemently that you were ****ing stupid.

No, I was just worried about the trend, and thought maybe that your wife had left you. Nothing more. Hang in there--you might find someone new. I'll bet you're a pain-in-the-ass to live with, though--maybe you should work on that before you give a serious relationship another try.

Seriously, I hope you get through this okay.

Just checked a the wife is still chained to the stove in the kitchen. All is well.

Whoa, slow down there, Superfan.

You just seemed to have abandoned your tradition of being funny for a trend of being assholish. It wasn't about me being offended, or worried that 'Tini might be offended. And I certainly didn't envision getting to a place where you'd be arguing vehemently that you were ****ing stupid.

No, I was just worried about the trend, and thought maybe that your wife had left you. Nothing more. Hang in there--you might find someone new. I'll bet you're a pain-in-the-ass to live with, though--maybe you should work on that before you give a serious relationship another try.

Seriously, I hope you get through this okay.
Shut up, Newb Hillbilly.

Back