1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Line for CU v. WVU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Sep 15, 2008.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm guessing this has already been posted and discussed and I simply missed it, but if not:

The spread ranges from 2.5 to 3 points. CU is the underdog.

GO BUFFS!

2. FightCu1414

FightCu1414 Fifth year Senior Club Member

That sounds bout right to me. Even a bit better for CU I thought that we wouldve been a bit more of an underdog. Looks like a good close game.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

It's not gonna be considered a huge upset when we bat them. Thats a good thing. It means we are moving up.

4. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'm looking forward to batting the **** out of them:smile2:

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

6. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Underdog....Thursday night...ESPN....National Spotlight...Blackout....Let's Kick some A$$!!!

I'm gon lose my voice before the game cuz i'm already so jacked!!!

7. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Do not kid yourself this would be a very very big win. The team we are playing is not some team full of **** talent. Sure record on season affects polls but WVU is not a garbage team. They are a huge step up on the ladder versus who we have played.

8. canbuff

canbuff New Member

Hey Canuck...it looks like The Score is actually going to be showing this game up here in Canada. I am so jacked!!! I finally get to see the Buffs play someone other than ****braska!:thumbsup:

9. Cubuffs16

Cubuffs16 Guest

Agree it will be a huge huge win. This team was preseason top 10 and they won, I mean dominated the Fiesta Bowl last year...this might be the game we point to as the changing point in Hawkins CU career if they pull it off and win.