What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

I remember an analysis like that several years ago when Oklahoma won it all. By this method Williams College in western Massachusetts would have beaten Oklahoma.

And let me also point out as my brother in law has (went to OSU) that the Cowboys' only loss was not only on the road but it came after another tragedy for the sports teams at the school which has a recent history of this and the team was mourning the loss. Again if we go with conventional wisdom, no way OSU looses to Iowa State.

You really think the football players were in severe mourning for the WBB players? Im sure they felt bad, but to say that they were mourning is a stretch.

You really think the football players were in severe mourning for the WBB players? Im sure they felt bad, but to say that they were mourning is a stretch.

you don't think they have friends/girlfriends on the WBB team?

I think the entire OSU community was affected by that. And it wasn't necessarily the players, but the OSU coaches were severely affected - you could see it on their faces during the Iowa State game.

Anybody who thinks the best team in the country isn't located in Tuscaloosa, Ala., needs to have their football membership cards revoked. There can be no argument, no debate, no splitting of hairs. Bama is No. 1.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...lsu-tigers-allstate-bcs-national-championship

In the SEC. Considering they didn't play any real teams outside of their own conference. And like I said in the other thread, I believe your championship count is now around 8.

In the SEC. Considering they didn't play any real teams outside of their own conference. And like I said in the other thread, I believe your championship count is now around 8.

You clearly do not take your football seriously enough if you're not willing to lie about how many championships your school has.

They went to Penn State, never easy to go there and get a win. I don't see how there is any doubt that they are the best team in the country.

They went to Penn State, never easy to go there and get a win. I don't see how there is any doubt that they are the best team in the country.

That's because you're a Bama fan. There is plenty of doubt, you just don't want to admit it.

That's because you're a Bama fan. There is plenty of doubt, you just don't want to admit it.
Explain the doubt. They lost to LSU the first time because they missed four FG's. LSU had destroyed everyone except Alabama. Alabama beat them by 21 at what was essentially a home game for LSU. Alabama gave up an average of 8.2 points per game. Alabama did play a weak SEC and OOC schedule but they ****ed everyone up except LSU on 11/05 but then proceeded to **** them up. Hell the second best team Bama played was Auburn, at Auburn and they won 42-14. Auburn ****ed up a then 8-4 Virginia team 43-24.

Explain the doubt.

Okie State played a tougher schedule and won their conference. And they beat a very good Stanford team in the Fiesta Bowl. I think they're better than Bama, as do many other folks. And since the two will never play, there's no way to settle it. But there certainly is doubt.

Bama is probably the best team, but I could do without the shameless promotion of Bama (by two posters no less) on a freaking Buffs site.

Okie Lite would have gotten bent over three ways to Sunday.

You can predict the future! If I remember correctly Bama fans also said they would destroy Utah and look how that worked out for you guys. You never know what will happen when 2 teams play so stop acting like Bama would have destroyed Oklahoma State because you make yourself look like a douche.

You can predict the future! If I remember correctly Bama fans also said they would destroy Utah and look how that worked out for you guys. You never know what will happen when 2 teams play so stop acting like Bama would have destroyed Oklahoma State because you make yourself look like a douche.
The Duck is feeling his oats!

You really think OSU could do anything against that Bama D? I mean, seriously? Did you watch the game? What about any other game? Did you watch the Auburn game? Auburn only scored on special teams. Bama has more speed, more size, more everything.

Back