What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Perfect Day / weekend

NYbuffDIEHARD

So all week I have been walking around with a big smile on my face, mainly due to the fact that as of Friday I would be a very happy man.

It all starts tomorrow bright and early, I am playing 18 holes at a great course here in upstate NY, then when that wraps up I head to Syracuse to do some hardcore tailgaiting before entering the Carrier Dome to watch the hopefully improved Syracuse Orange take on Ty Willingham and the Wasington Huskies, (on ESPN if any allbuffers are bored tomorrow night 6pm mtn)

Then I wake up saturday hit the gym and come home and settle in to watch our beloved Buffs as we get back on track and pound the rams into submission.

Sunday, another round of golf at an even nicer course just outside of New York City and then Monday off for the holiday. All in all a great few days.

Thanks for letting me share my happiness and lets hope the Buffs and the Orange can get out of the gait with 2 wins!!! I feel real good about both games.

Plus as an added bonus the Yankess just swept the Red Sux! Had to throw that in.

Back