1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The thing about Nate Solder

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

2 star TE prospect out of Buena Vista!

I am rooting for him hard this season. What a story if he could make 1st team all-american, outland or lombardi winner or finalist and 1st round NFL draft choice! Out of a small Colorado mountain high school. GO NATE!!:nod:

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Seems like a really quality young man as well, intelligent, articulate, and also modest. I'm expecting that he is going to be a very good (and rich) representative of the University of Colorado after next year.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm really rooting for Nate.

One of those guys you kind of expect to play 10 years in the NFL then live the rest of his laugh as a small-town animal doc who volunteers his time with the local high school team or something.

Hard to picture him becoming "Broadway Nate" and doing blow off of hookers' asses. :lol:

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Easier to picture him hooking a nice trout or blowing the ass off an elk during hunting season.

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I'm not sure I like the idea of my vet going out on the weekend and blowing asses off of animals. :thumbsup:

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

well, if he's 2 star that means we don't need to worry about losing 4 star recruits like Danny Spond or Mister Jones.

you go Hawk!

seriously, all for Nate...i talked to his Dad at a scrimmage in Folsom and was down to earth guy.

7. FightCu1414

FightCu1414 Fifth year Senior Club Member

My dad went to Buena Vista and I saw him play TE his senior year in the 3A state championship. Definetly pulling for him.

8. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Paging Mr Taylor... Mr Lawrence Taylor