1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Vol Fans

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RalphieSpeaks, Jan 13, 2010.

1. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

was watching the footage of the riots and I got to say I am a bit disappointed. Say what you will about the CU student but when we riot we do it right. They could barely get anything on fire.

2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Yeah but CU is amature hour compared to West Virginia.

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

seriously, weak sauce. when we rioted my frosh year for the Big XII champs it was way more intense.

4. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Sadly, the art of sports related rioting is lost on many. It's an acquired talent that takes years to properly hone. However, I view the Tennessee effort as a good first step. You have to start somewhere.

5. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

EXACTLY. WVU might be the only school out there where you KNOW that ratty couch on the front porch will be set on fire, win or lose. I swear, Morgantown burns to the ground no matter what happens on the field.

6. sackman

That's just stupid. They'll run out of couches eventually. It's not like there's this bottomless well of 40-year old couches they can draw from. You have to pick your spots.

7. dply

Have you ever seen those coaches on the side of the road in wonder where they go? Morgantown.

8. sackman

I wish I'd see Hawkins on the side of the road. Maybe he'll end up in Morgantown. We can only hope.

dply likes this.
  9. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

we have to be ranked by Princeton Review. maybe not #1, or weird losing Lane Kiffin rank (since that is already weird, guy won 5 games at a major program....been there, done that and we don't burn anything).

but i put some Hill burners up there. hell, didn't even need a reason sometimes?

10. dply

Freudian slip on my part. :lol: