1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There could be a lot of B&G in Hawai'i

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I keep hearing of more and more buff fans that are gonna make the trip. And I would think we have some local fans already on the island with our pipeline there.

2. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

It was decent sized mistake for the AD not to get together w/ some travel agents and offers some packages. 1st Embo era game, "paradise" and no charters. I started asking 6 months ago, the AD had no interest (except, perhaps, a flight for the high-rollers, which wasn't announced to you and me)

also, a couple of years ago, I asked Dave Plati to pass along the suggestion they put a CU car sticker in each season ticket mailing. That year they included unattractive, old-fashioned bumper stickers - but nothing since. I'd love to see 20,000 more cars w/ CU decals.

go Buffs!

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

My wife doesn't like any kind of stickers on her car. I have a buff club sticker on my car, but none on hers and we drive hers the most.

4. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Unless they have ohana who play for the Buffs (and even then, immediate) the islanders are UH fans through and thorugh - don't expect to turn too many for this game.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

There is always the Buff Club license plate frame!

6. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I don't care for bumper stickers, but I do have one of those nicer emblems on the back of my mazda

7. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

That's why I use have the CU plates.

8. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Yep - have those too!