1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They should cancel CU football for the next 2 years

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jrod212, Sep 15, 2012.

1. jrod212

jrod212 Member

I feel really bad about all the young talented players that are stuck on this team. Cancel the program and let them transfer without having to sit out a year.

Why does CU have so fewfootball fans, and will have lost a generation of football fans? Its because we have sucked for so long. I used to be a diehard fan that had a subscription to rivals and was pretty into recruiting. I used to yell my head off at games.... Since my best year as a student was my freshman year when we went 6-7, and have completely regressed, I am DONE. I was done last year, but now I am really DONE.

The CU football program has made me very jaded about the buffs, and college football in general. At least we got peyton manning now! I do not think I will ever watch a buffs game this season, or until embree and co are replaced.

Now that I am doing a phd program in molecular biology at Utah, I think I will become a utes fan.... They have a great coach!

I have become numb to the pain.

And isn't it funny Jordan Wynn retired from football?

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Don't be the douche that pulls for your grad school. That is all.

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Come on man. You're better than that.

4. jrod212

jrod212 Member

Why not? Ill be here for a lot longer than I was at CU... Like 5-6 years... lol Oh well time does fly when you are busy

5. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

Maybe the board should be shut down for the night so the imbeciles that call for players to leave and recruits not to come won't have a place to spew.

6. nycskibum

nycskibum Member

Ha. In the MBA program at USC. You would not believe the number of students that have thrown their undergrad teams under the bus.

7. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

I definitely believe it. But us allbuffers are better than that, dammit!! Even at 0-12. This original poster needs to get his **** together. Utah? Seriously?

8. rosstr

rosstr Well-Known Member

I chose 4 more years of grad school at CU Anschutz over USC ... sigh. Loyalty was important to me, but with Benson, DiStef, and Bohn its tough.