1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is repetitive...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dabuffffs, Nov 7, 2009.

1. dabuffffs

dabuffffs New Member

.....but the Big 12 North is baaaaad. Every team flat out sucks.

We may end up with a better conference record than Kansas, if we win at ISU, yet if they win their last game against Missouri with an abysmal 2-6 conference record, they would be bowl eligible.....I really hope every bowl stays away from the Big 12 North if teams are 7-5 or 6-6. None are good enough to be put on a nationally televised game against any conference. Especially if the marquee team from the division is f**king Kansas State.

Someone help me out, is it mathematically possible that every team in the North could go 6-6 to finish off the season?

The Big 12 Championship is going to be an absolute embarrassment, and may start a process of reorganization of the divisions. This has been about the most pitiful season that the North has ever had.

2. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

The whole conference is bad though, Texas is very good, OU has a good defense and everyone else plain sucks..........

3. supahphish

supahphish Member

If my math is right, then it's possible for five teams in the B12N to go 6-6. However one lucky team would be 7-5 or better, depending on if they beat a B12S opponent.

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

wouldnt it be something though if the purple pussies beat texassholes?, prob wont happen but interesting if it did. The North once and a while upsets the South at CCGs.

5. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I think if there is 1 team in the North that could upset Texas (with help of course), sorry to say... Is Kansas State.

By the simple fact that they show so many different coverages on defense, unless Texas figures out how to run sometime soon, it could cause McCoy some problems if he's not on his game. They also do a great job on special teams, and control the clock on offense by grinding it out.

But... Not likely.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

We are so bad we should send an all-star team of all the Big 12 North members and take on Texas.. :smile2:

KjSU is probably going to carry the division at 5-3.. Nebraska will need to beat the kitties and win out because I don't think they beat OU tonight.

7. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I don't think KSU is that bad. Pains me to say it, but it's what I think. Will they beat Texas? Highly unlikely given their subpar QB play. Can they put up a game against them by running the ball and playing good defense and special teams? I think so.