1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is Rich

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boulder77, Jun 15, 2010.

1. boulder77

boulder77 Certified Organic Club Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5288859

Missouri gov now thinks the Big XII Lite is a better basketball conference than before. Well, OK, he's probably right there, but wasn't it his big mouth about Missery belonging the the Big Televen that started this whole mess? Maybe his handlers should put a muzzle on this a-hole.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Funny that the guv is all talk in the SHOW ME STATE

3. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Hmmm, the MO Gov sure has a sandy *****. Probably from spreading wide open for the Big 10, only to wait, wait, wait and left dry. True, CU hoops usually sucks but this statement is going to look even more stupid when CU makes the tourney next year.

4. Hawkmustgo!

Hawkmustgo! New Member

she's just pissed that she lost playing muscial chairs with the whole alignment thing! stings doesn't it!! lol

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

To be fair, the Big 12 just lost it's #8 and #12 basketball teams from last year. That's not much of a loss.

Of course, what all the losers in this game are talking about is the athletic side of things. Hell, if this were truly about athletic success, CU would have been in the MWC a long time ago. Thankfully for us, it's about a lot more than that.

6. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Not to mention MU now has a better shot at the B12 skiing title...this has win written all over it for tigger fan.

7. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Hmmmm, I thought it was the blow me state?

8. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Not surprised. Just look at his party affiliation. :smile2:

9. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Mizzou is pissed they didn't get invited to the prom, so now they are telling everyone why staying home was going to be so much more fun anyway, and hoping anyone believes them.

10. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

The conference is a better basketball conference now.

That is, until CU goes to the dance this year... and the recruiting bump we get from that, putting 2 guys in the NBA, improvements to our arena, and a brand new practice facility.

And the effects on NU recruiting as they move into their new digs with one of the nicest basketball arenas around.

Seems to me that from a basketball perspective the conference is very fortunate we are both leaving when we are.

11. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Heh - I forgot for a moment that we'll still be playing in the B12 this basketball season. I'd be interested in getting the Missouri gov's comments after we kick their ass in basketball. No worries about kicking their ass in football. Hawk hasn't figured out how to put pressure on an imobile quarterback.