1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This weekend's games suck big time

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 6, 2008.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Gosh, I can't find one game that I'm even interested in watching right now or later... I'll probably watch the ECU/WVU but that's only because we play WVU in 10 days..

Watching the tennis instead..

2. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Yeah, I just can't stomach t-wadda****isaTdoinginfrontof-OSU or Meechegan right now. Watching the B12 review of games last week. Heckuva lot more interesting.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

not a great slate, no doubt. i wouldn't be surprised to see Cincinnati take OU into the second half. they are pretty physical and well-coached, and OU seems to drop one here and there to teams like that.

4. broncos1

broncos1 Member

The OU game is going to be ugly IMO. Sooners don't lose at home

5. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

ECU/WVU and Miami FL/UF are the only games I have a remote interest in.

Really looking forward to seeing how WVU does against ECU after their upset of VT last week.

6. broncos1

broncos1 Member

I think we want WVU to kill ECU. I would rather have a cocky team come into Boulder than a pissed team.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm watching Southern Miss. and Auburn at the moment. I think ECU/WVU has potential...

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Agree, those are definitely the 2 most interesting games of the day. I have Ohio-OSU on now but am not watching it that close. Ohio is keeping it interesting so far as it's only 3-0 early in the 2nd quarter.

Next week on the other hand gets much better, starting with the gayhawks-USF on Friday night and of course the OSU-USC matching Saturday night.