1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those Cornies know something's about the bust

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by OKCBuff, Jun 3, 2010.

1. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

2. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Poor Poor Tommy. Conference loyalty only matters to him when it benefits him and the fuskers.

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I thought this thread was going to be about boobs....

Other than Dr. Tom, I mean....

4. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

I think there's a good reason TO gave up his fight about holding the BigXII CG in Dallas every year. Someone like TO doesn't just roll over and say everything's OK without a good reason, and I doubt the BigXII handed him anything. I think he doesn't give a **** anymore because they aren't going to be playing in the BigXII CG anymore.

5. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

so what is Bohn-head going to come out and say? CU to the PAC:10?

6. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

I don't see anything in any of those articles that would lead one to believe that there is even an incinuation of anybody leaving the Big 12...Everybody seems to be trying to read between the lines. All of the ADs are going to be political at this point and although I would love to see us go to the Pac...the Big 12 is going to scramble to keep it in tact as they are the ultimate loser in ALL of this expansion talk. After the Pac meetings there will no doubt be more unfounded rumors and speculation.

IMO, we need to start getting proactive and stop reacting to other schools decisions. This program is in serious jeopardy and likely to fall apart if we are not on the leading edge of this shakedown. The big 12 is as good as dead...with the MWC looking to grab Boise St, the B12 will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for any replacements and are going to run out of options quickly...Its every man for himself. If we don't position ourselves to be serious, outspoken players here we are going to get stuck holding our dicks and can look forward to exciting matchups with CSU, Houston, Nev and other second rate programs.