1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts from the game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

-Trash Mouth Gartrell got the word to some folks. Driving down I-25 minding our own business, a group of rammie coeds drive by us with half their bodies sticking out the window honking their horn and flipping us off. We stayed with them for a while and happened to roll up next to them in slow traffic. I rolled down my window, gave them a thumbs up and said, "You must have been at Gartrells pep rally, yaaaaaaaay!!!!!" They had a WTF look on their face after that priceless.
    Overall though, I thought the fans on both sides were pretty good from what I saw, although I dind't see fans walking out at the end cause we left early so I could get to work.

-Sorry we didn't make it to the tailgate, we were playing the games and winning stuff with my little girl. She then wanted to watch the band warm up.

-And finally, who dey! We did what we are supposed to do against the rammies. I was getting pissed off at first thinking, "dammit, you are better than these assholes, I'm tired of these close games with this stupid team. Glad to see we almost doubled what we were favored by. We had a lot of penalties and pass coverage was iffy, but based off last nights performance, I would be shocked if we don't go to a decent bowl this year.

Oh and here is a little duffalo fan chanting "duffalo, duffalo go cu!"
    [​IMG]

ladyblaise likes this.
  2. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

leash, i think your daughter is the rightful owner of the legendary muthaka that i acquired recently! she looks like she can kick some ASS! i see that she got it in her head that she was going to play with lipstick. :lol: the strong willed ones are fun!

great story, and great pic. rep!

3. Unleash Hell

Thanks, we had random people come take pictures of her. I think she go tmore attention than the buffs, lol.

4. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Question, what the hell do CU fans have to do to get good seats to this game? Seems like all the CU fans I know, or talk to, are up in the 500s

5. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

6. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Do the fans you know have season tickets? If so, where are they? I'd imagine that the best seats get distributed to the boosters first and then the season ticket holders get it on a sliding scale. Then you have to factor in the tickets the players' friends and family gets and the number of good seats go down. They probably like to keep a few tickets open at premium seating as well so people that will only attend this game will pay a premium.

Correct me if I'm wrong Master Pain, but my seat was in endzone in section 109 or so? That's where my season tickets are, but they are at the upper end of the south end.

7. Unleash Hell

We have had season tickets for 25 years.

8. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Yes, and I think alot of people here are season ticket holders and I havent heard of ANYONE getting good seats on the lower level. Just curious what it takes to get a good seat for you guys.

9. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

So has my father. That doesn't really mean **** to the AD though. Money talks.

10. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

This was a cs(ewe) home game, not CU.

11. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

my seats were on the 45 yard line and 18 rows up

12. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

If you have season tickets for 40 years, you get seats in the end zone, lower level right next to the students. It doesn't matter that your seats at Folsom are far better because $$ talks, season ticket holders walk (or sit in bad seats).:sad2: