1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on our upcoming game against Cal

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Drewdown, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Drewdown

Drewdown Club Member Club Member

After a few days of being butt-hurt about the start, I am ready to move on to week 2. I thought Hawaii was going to be a trap game for us but I was also super hyped on this team and a fresh start. It seems that our secondary was a nice surprise. That was a sketchy area that looks as though it may work out. Obviously nothing I am saying has not been said before, but if we don't make some O-line adjustments, it's going to be a long year. I don't get it as every year on paper we have a solid line and every year, our QB's scramble for their lives. EB is going to continue to run the ball and I don't want to see Hansen have to pass 45-50 times a game. I do think that some of those penalties will be cleaned up this week. I think we have a solid shot at winning this game. Embree was not happy about losing and I am sure the players got a nice Embo melt this week. Here's to another fresh start in colorful Colorado. I hope to see a good fan turnout this week. It would also be nice if the students made it in before the 2nd quarter. Either way, I will be there cheering on the Black and Gold. Go Buffaloes!