What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ticket lottery - Missouri - Oct 31

congrats fanatic, better buy that flight from OKC stat!

Troo. If you can't make it, you need to let me know and I'll re-draw. Of course, I'll have to get all those damn golf balls back from FC.

I won't have a repeat of last year, where the tickets to the last game went unclaimed. If you don't let us know for sure that you will use the tickets in the next week or so, we will re-draw.

The re-draw has been completed. As opposed to drawing one name, and waiting to see if that person will claim the tickets, we drew five names. The first of the following five people who respond to this thread to claim the tickets will get them. You need to pick up the tickets at the tailgate. If nobody responds, the tickets will go to Junk, who once again got aced out of the drawing.

The names of the semi-finalists, in no particular order are:

Cubby
Crash Davis
Bornabuff
Buffsrocks
RuffBuff.

The clock starts right... NOW!

The re-draw has been completed. As opposed to drawing one name, and waiting to see if that person will claim the tickets, we drew five names. The first of the following five people who respond to this thread to claim the tickets will get them. You need to pick up the tickets at the tailgate. If nobody responds, the tickets will go to Junk, who once again got aced out of the drawing.

The names of the semi-finalists, in no particular order are:

Cubby
Crash Davis
Bornabuff
Buffsrocks
RuffBuff.

The clock starts right... NOW!

If no one claims them, dont let them go to junk...i will take them off your hands.:smile2:

If no one claims them, dont let them go to junk...i will take them off your hands.:smile2:

I'll see what he says. He always pitches in for the tickets, and as rotten luck would have it, he's never gotten any. Kind of an executive decision on my part, but because the first person who received the tickets can't use them, I want to be sure they get used.

Let's also see if anybody responds.

Leave mine out. I wouldn't be able to make it, and if you actually drew it this time I don't think I could take it..... :lol:

I'll see what he says. He always pitches in for the tickets, and as rotten luck would have it, he's never gotten any. Kind of an executive decision on my part, but because the first person who received the tickets can't use them, I want to be sure they get used.

Let's also see if anybody responds.

As much as I really appreciate the thought, in this case I wouldn't be able to use them...

Plus, at this point I think I'd just as soon keep my right to bitch about never getting them.... :smile2: I will be there for aTm, though.... :thumbsup:

In that case, Dunken can have them IF none of the five people who were drawn responds. Frankly, I'm kind of surprised RuffBuff or Crash Davis hasn't jumped on these. Ruff said he wanted them. All he has to do is claim them now.

Ruff's a ****ing retard.

that should be enough to get him to check the thread

In that case, Dunken can have them IF none of the five people who were drawn responds. Frankly, I'm kind of surprised RuffBuff or Crash Davis hasn't jumped on these. Ruff said he wanted them. All he has to do is claim them now.

are they still available? I was out of the office all morning! arrrgghh....

i want them....i'd love them....i'll take them if still available??? :wow:

i was out all morning....but if they are available i'd LOVE THEM!

are they still available? I was out of the office all morning! arrrgghh....

i want them....i'd love them....i'll take them if still available??? :wow:

If you're not going to give Sacky a clear indication of whether or not you're interested, he might just decide to move on... Stop being so evasive about whether or not you want them... :lol:

If you're not going to give Sacky a clear indication of whether or not you're interested, he might just decide to move on... Stop being so evasive about whether or not you want them... :lol:

lol....

did i mention that i'll bring vodka....? :lol:

I apologize for not responding in a timely fashion. Either way, I would not have been able to use them.

They're Ruff's.

Congrats. Now show up with some vodka for bloody marys. :thumbsup:

Stolis or better. Show up with McCormicks and I'm giving the tickets to some random vagrant. :lol:

A normal sized bottle should do the trick. I'm not sure we're going to get too many folks there this week.

grey goose it is....or do you prefer belvedere....? :lol:

Nice seeing you guys. Nice meeting you, umm, ****, what's your name? Umm, buff4bs1845 or something. How come I can't remember that? :lol:

I need to work on memorizing people. But it was fun

grey goose it is....or do you prefer belvedere....? :lol:

I hate this avatar (cuz it's freaky), but you and your GF are cool. Sorry I had to book it out of there before my friend started a fight in the student section...

Good to see everybody!!!

Good cakes and sausage sacky, oh and you were right about Mizzou, although it had more to do with our ****ty ass coached team. I still think Mizzou is a very average football team this year, which makes today even more frustrating, gawd we suck!

yeah...it was really nice seeing you guys. its just too bad our team isn't better....:huh:

Good to see everybody!!!

Good cakes and sausage sacky, oh and you were right about Mizzou, although it had more to do with our ****ty ass coached team. I still think Mizzou is a very average football team this year, which makes today even more frustrating, gawd we suck!

That was what I was saying all along - that our gameplan against Missouri has been crap for three years, and that if we didn't get it worked out, we were in for more of the same. Guess what? We didn't get it worked out. :cry:

Great tailgate everybody. That was a lot of fun.

Back