1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickets to Arizona Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NYbuffDIEHARD, Nov 4, 2011.

1. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

The flight is booked, the hotel is booked, the only thing I have yet to secure are tickets for the game. Probably end up picking 2 up on stubhub, unless anyone on here is trying to unload a couple. Need two.

Shoot me an email (jcoulterbrown(at)att.blackberry.net) or contact me on here if that is easier. Thanks in advance.

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Edit: Just found out his last game is tonight/tomorrow. Sorry.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  3. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

So my wife just got pretty ill (and not it the hip hop way) so I cannot go to the game. It is last minute and I live in the sticks so I cant get them to down there and will need to find a way to get them to you. I can have the tix office reprint them and you can pick them up. I guess I could also do the stubhub.com thing but I dont know how that works if you know then we can do that. I will make the same offer as Buffelows85, free for club member or those who join up, you will have to pay any reprint fees or the such.

No drawing out of a hat. Just first to PM me.

Now to call the cable company and order fox sports pacific.

4. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

Whoops. Still available.