Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Apr 4, 2013.
What are your top 3 highs and top 3 lows from the last 12 months of CU basketball?
1. U of A game at home. The campus was buzzing the whole week about the game and the crowd was amazing. Simply a night I won't forget. I was one of those "idiots" that stormed the court and screamed into the camera on pac 12 network when i was running on the court. They quickly switched to the overhead shot. The way we played and even the swagger we played with was awesome.
2. CSU. again the crowd was great and the team came in with an awesome start. This was a big win. CSU was a very very good team.
3. Making the tourney. Although the Charleston Classic did give us higher expectations, I still thought it would be a semi-rebuilding year and making the tournament was a bigger accomplishment then it was given credit for.
1. OSU loss. It was senior day and we lacked any emotion. THis shocked me especially after we ran Oregon out of the court just two days earlier. The offense in that game was incredibly frustrating.
2. Josh Scott's injury. I have never been more infuriated during a game. That whole game was a ****show and a "football game" and the refs obviously lost control. Especially coming off the U of A win it was a tough loss to watch in person helplessly in the crowd.
3. Loss at Arizona. I was actually watching the game with all of my buddies that went to U of A. Most gut wrenching loss I have experienced in a long time. That one pissed me off more than the Broncos loss that happened a week later in the playoffs.
Overall great memories and an awesome season. Its crazy to think that hopefully in my four years at CU this is going to be the least exciting and least talented team I will see.
Two words... Ut ah
Actually Utah is only one word.
1. Seeing our name on selection sunday
2. The Air Force and Oregon (home) games
3. Having the #1 rebounder in the nation for much of the season
1. The @Utah game
2. The @Wash game
3. The @ASU game
@Cal was brutal too.
The lows have been touched on but I'm gonna throw the road game at Oregon out there as a highlight. If we're going to be near the top of the Pac we have to be tougher on the road and that was a good example. Ugly but we nutted it up. We may take a step or two back in that department if 'Dre goes.
Some other highs:
1. The French announcers for our preseason Eurotrip.
2. Winning the Charleston Classic (**** Baylor!).
3. Both CU teams making the Dance.
CU Women beating Louisville, who is now in the Womens Final 4.
The three recruits Tad signed
Both Men and Women getting into the Tourney
Separate names with a comma.