What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travis Hunter Appreciation Thread

I mean, I delivered the pyramid of Diet Pepsi to his office, so I held up my end of the deal.

I just didn't realize that it was going to scare him away!
Were you wearing pants when said delivery happened?
Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

I mean, I delivered the pyramid of Diet Pepsi to his office, so I held up my end of the deal.

I just didn't realize that it was going to scare him away!
I thought there was some Simpsons episode about the butterfly effect but I can't find it. Sorry.

I feel like in a world of forgiveness, it's important for some of us to stand on that wall and say that some bills can never be repaid, our memories are never ending, and so is our list (and lust) for vengeance.

But good on Travis for finding peace while leveraging some great PR for his brand.
If Prime himself had come here incognito and had posted his words and thoughts about the hit, he’d have been unmercifully ripped apart, 😆.

Last edited:
You missed his point completely.
Probably. I took away that Allbuffs is a big group of meanies with their words. And if Prime can forgive then that big group of meanies should too?

I'm personally glad that Prime can forgive. And I'm glad that Travis can too. That doesn't mean that others are obligated to do so. I know what I saw on the field. You may not be big on accountability (though I'll let you speak for yourself), but what happened was outside the game of football, and I do believe in accountability.

Probably. I took away that Allbuffs is a big group of meanies with their words. And if Prime can forgive then that big group of meanies should too?

I'm personally glad that Prime can forgive. And I'm glad that Travis can too. That doesn't mean that others are obligated to do so. I know what I saw on the field. You may not be big on accountability (though I'll let you speak for yourself), but what happened was outside the game of football, and I do believe in accountability.
IMO that hit was borderline criminal if it had taken place at a Denver bus stop. No requirement to forgive. I thought DBTs post was just an observation of the incongruities here between what Prime says and how it’s taken vs the general tone of the board rather than a statement of how anyone else should forgive the Rammie whack job…

Last edited:
Back