What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travon McMillian appreciation thread

CU's huge gain, VT's huge loss. Glad the Buffs have him! Hoping he gets a 200 yd game against U$C

Just checked. Apparently, only one 100 yard game in 5 games by one of VT backs. Although it seems like it’s a running back by committee thing.

The narrative for this year from the media around college football was that the offense would be down because there would be new receivers and no PL in the backfield. Glad that they have NO IDEA what they were writing about.

I guess pundits hate to be wrong.

Those who picked CU to finish at the bottom of the P12S haven’t been proven wrong yet. CU nabbing a victory from USC and Washington will prove the Buffs aren’t some mirage that is propped up by a weak strength of schedule. For the sceptics and uninformed, the Buffs undefeated record is more of a novelty than a sign of greatness.

These next two weeks are going to be huge to establish the identity of the Buffs with casual fans and bolster the legitimacy of Laviska’s heisman campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
The narrative for this year from the media around college football was that the offense would be down because there would be new receivers and no PL in the backfield. Glad that they have NO IDEA what they were writing about.
Feldman and a couple others knew the story.

One, TMac is a stud and the type of back we need going forward.

Second, to be fair, writers covering all teams can’t possibly know every backup on every team and if they are great or not. So I don’t take that personal. We knew. And it’s all the sweeter that they didn’t know.

I guess pundits hate to be wrong.

Those who picked CU to finish at the bottom of the P12S haven’t been proven wrong yet. CU nabbing a victory from USC and Washington will prove the Buffs aren’t some mirage that is propped up by a weak strength of schedule. The Buffs undefeated record is more of a novelty than a sign of greatness.

These next two weeks are going to be huge to establish the identity of the Buffs with casual fans and bolster the legitimacy of Laviska’s heisman campaign.
You have to play the people on the schedule and beat them. Whether bad or not. And CU has, sometimes soundly. Not sure I’d call that a novelty. ASU lost to SDSU. That’s what happens when you aren’t good.

Feldman and a couple others knew the story.

Only guy that seemed to do the research and think hard on the Buffs was Phil Steele. He called Colorado one of his most improved teams and is not a bandwagon blow hard, but a serious College Football expert. He got me giddy, but nervous at the same time talking about the positive things he saw coming from Boulder. He was the most right!

You have to play the people on the schedule and beat them. Whether bad or not. And CU has, sometimes soundly. Not sure I’d call that a novelty. ASU lost to SDSU. That’s what happens when you aren’t good.

You and I know that. But the writers UT and UConn don’t even have CU on their top 25 ballot. Like Scott Frost and varuous Nebraska fans, not everyone in the country is ready to admit CU is, in fact, good.

T-Mac is getting better every week. To see him lower his shoulder at the end of one of his runs proves that this kid doesn’t need to dance around. I feel like he is getting more comfortable in his role on the Buffs, and he will continue to show up!

I was nervous about losing PL, especially after seeing how fast he has become in a few Broncos games, but it seems like the running game is starting to shine along with the passing game

Back