1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuesday Grab Bag: Summer has arrived

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jun 23, 2015.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Summer has finally started to heat up the Boulder Valley, leaving me, much like Morbo, pleased, but sticky. I know! *How bout trying to stay cool with some extra cool basketball links! *Friend of the blog Adam Butler has a write-up on the new basketball rules that is well worth your time. Still not enough? *The New York Times has a fascinating piece up on the Triangle Offense. *That'll kill some time as the sun slowly slips down behind the mountains. Both best enjoyed with a Manhattan and some shade; you're welcome.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Josh Tupou, the Women's World Cup, and The US Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Summer has finally started to heat up the Boulder Valley, leaving me, much like Morbo, pleased, but sticky. I know! *How bout trying to stay cool with some extra cool basketball links! *Friend of the blog Adam Butler has a write-up on the new basketball rules that is well worth your time. Still not enough? *The New York Times has a fascinating piece up on the Triangle Offense. *That'll kill some time as the sun slowly slips down behind the mountains. Both best enjoyed with a Manhattan and some shade; you're welcome.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Josh Tupou, the Women's World Cup, and The US Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.