What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TV for the Cal game...

Ill be watching in extra HD on the 120 yd flatscreen known as Folsom Field and all of you should be too.

DISH, #409. added the sports package for $7.00. Can take it off after the season if I don't want it.

Need to DVR game so I can rewatch it. Unless we lose.

Game is going to be on dtv 617, which is part of the dtv base package. No sports package needed.

Game is going to be on dtv 617, which is part of the dtv base package. No sports package needed.

This.

FCS is notorious for not putting the game they're showing until about 5 minutes before it starts. So if you don't have the sports package, I'd hold off until 1:31. If at that point it's not there, you can order the sports package without missing any of the game.

For DISH subscribers, pigdog was right, the game is available on DISH, I called today and added the multisport package for $7.00...game on.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know a bar in Kona that might be open at 930am and get the channel? Still in Hawaii on vaca...

Per CUBUFFS twitter

@cubuffs: It is on FCS Pacific, 617 DirecTV, 415 local comcast.

I doubt it will be available. They did this last year, for the Hawai'i game I think. It looked like it was there, I set the DVR to record, and came back to 4 hours of recording saying that I did not have access to that channel. Be prepared to pay the 12.99 sports package to see it.

Order the Sports Package for one month and then cancel.

Yeah, on comcast you can order it for a day and then cancel (and only be charged a few cents) but be aware that they normally have a charge every time you upgrade or downgrade service and this will NOT be the only game on FCS this year. Remember that buffzone article that said FCS had commited to air all the games that weren't picked up by ESPN or Root or whoever. Probably best off just keeping it for the whole season

Yeah, on comcast you can order it for a day and then cancel (and only be charged a few cents) but be aware that they normally have a charge every time you upgrade or downgrade service and this will NOT be the only game on FCS this year. Remember that buffzone article that said FCS had commited to air all the games that weren't picked up by ESPN or Root or whoever. Probably best off just keeping it for the whole season

typically -they only charge when you downgrade

Can anyone confirm if the game will be on 617 for DTV?

Still showing Upcoming: Fort Lewis at Northern University. That at least means there is no programming in that time slot. Will probably have to wait until a few minutes before the game starts. I remember that occurring last year at some point.

Can anyone confirm if the game will be on 617 for DTV?

Still showing Upcoming: Fort Lewis at Northern University. That at least means there is no programming in that time slot. Will probably have to wait until a few minutes before the game starts. I remember that occurring last year at some point.

Just got off the phone with DirecTV about this. Ordered the sports pack today (ended up being $7 instead of $12.99) and 617 still showed the Ft. Lewis game. Called 'em up, gal went through her mainframe computer guide and the game is on channel 698 went to my HD/DVR to confirm and there it is.

698 shows as a Comcast Sports Network channel and not FCS - so maybe that's the trip up? It will be interesting to see the announcing team - kind of wonder if it is Comcast picking up an FCS feed?

Note: I am up here in Seattle, so maybe it's a regional thing for the difference on channels?

Where are sites that you can find links to watch games? It's not showing on AFN, and my slingbox isn't working, so I'm looking for other options...

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know a bar in Kona that might be open at 930am and get the channel? Still in Hawaii on vaca...

I'm in Waikoloa Village - hoping the game is on Fox Sports here. My channel guide lists both Fox Sports Net West and Net West2. PM me if you want to come up and chance the game coming on.

Just got off the phone with DirecTV about this. Ordered the sports pack today (ended up being $7 instead of $12.99) and 617 still showed the Ft. Lewis game. Called 'em up, gal went through her mainframe computer guide and the game is on channel 698 went to my HD/DVR to confirm and there it is.

698 shows as a Comcast Sports Network channel and not FCS - so maybe that's the trip up? It will be interesting to see the announcing team - kind of wonder if it is Comcast picking up an FCS feed?

Note: I am up here in Seattle, so maybe it's a regional thing for the difference on channels?

Channel guide for 617 has now changed to: Upcoming: Cal at Colorado...

Back