What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

U$C roll call

Unleash Hell

Who else will be witnessing our first victory over the Trojans? We will be at Ralphies Corral before the game, which will be at the California Science Center.
What else is going on pre-game for Buff fans?
Also any ideas for things to do in the area on Saturday and Sunday?

Who else will be witnessing our first victory over the Trojans? We will be at Ralphies Corral before the game, which will be at the California Science Center.
What else is going on pre-game for Buff fans?
Also any ideas for things to do in the area on Saturday and Sunday?
  • Have lunch at Gladstones on the north end of Malibu - or any of the restaurants beach front or one street back in Santa Monica
  • Have dinner at a restaurant with amazing night views https://la.eater.com/maps/best-view-scenic-restaurants-los-angeles-map-guide
  • Rent some beach cruisers in Santa Monica and ride on the beach front Strand as far south as you are comfortable, knowing you have to come back. Redondo Beach is the end of the line, about 10 miles away.
  • Go hiking in the Santa Monica mountains https://www.hikespeak.com/los-angeles/santa-monica-mountains/
  • Go to Universal Studios, Six Flags, Knots Berry Farms, Disneyland Legoland, or any one of the number of amusement parks I am forgetting
  • Get a tattoo in Venice Beach and/or just check out all the weirdos trying to make a buck doing weird stuff near the beach
  • Rent a Ferrari and cruise around Beverly Hills like you own the place
  • Check out Griffith Observatory or the fossil museum around Westwood (I forgot the name off hand)
  • Go to the Getty Center
  • Take a back lot tour at one of the movie production studios
  • Check out a concert at any one of the venues, big and small
Basically, the limit is your imagination.

Last edited:
I'll be there with a few buffs! We bought tickets in section 20 since the visitor section is a bit far from the action at the Coliseum. But we'll be at the Ralphie coral & tailgates beforehand.

I'll be there with a few buffs! We bought tickets in section 20 since the visitor section is a bit far from the action at the Coliseum. But we'll be at the Ralphie coral & tailgates beforehand.
solid strategy. good seats in enemy territory >>>> sitting with fellow fans in the corner

at least for me

Have fun, and good luck. I remember my dad taking me to a Bears game at the Coliseum and him being nervous. I was told not to cheer out loud in order to avoid the crazies. It was the game in this article, which was a week after an opposing fan was put into a coma by the lovely Raiders fans. I had a good time though, and maybe should check the place out in a couple of years for a 30th anniversary type thing.

At my brothers place somewhere near the Hollywood walk of fame

There is a lot of good, world-class eating within a reasonable distance from that location. I'm sure your brother knows plenty. If you haven't been to SoCal a lot, my advice is to get your ocean view experience in somewhere nice, and then have fun hanging out near Hollywood. Leave plenty of time to get to the Coliseum on Saturday, and stroll around campus and Exposition Park and maybe even a museum or two right there. It's actually really nice around the USC/Coli area proper. Get a bacon-wrapped hot dog from one of the many vendors outside of the stadium. It's part of the atmosphere.

Have fun, and good luck. I remember my dad taking me to a Bears game at the Coliseum and him being nervous. I was told not to cheer out loud in order to avoid the crazies. It was the game in this article, which was a week after an opposing fan was put into a coma by the lovely Raiders fans. I had a good time though, and maybe should check the place out in a couple of years for a 30th anniversary type thing.

Having been to many of both, USC games at the Coliseum are nothing like Raiders games were. Buffs fans shouldn't have any problems.

Back