What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCF going all in on national champions claim, planning parade to celebrate

Take all the conference champions and make a bracket and let it play out. 10 teams plus the top independent.
Every conference champion gets a shot to play for the NC.
I have a problem with the NC team not winning their conference.
How can you be the best team in the nation but not the best in conference?

Nobody thought Boise St would beat OU in the first ever invitation of a G5 school to the old BCS format of games, either. It ended up being one of the most talked about football games of the BCS era.

And of course, the debate raged afterwards, "Yeah, but they never would have stood up to a 12 game schedule against better opponents!". I agree, but it sure was fun.

All that said, I'm still all in on expanding the playoffs.
One of my all time favorite games. That was just when we hired dumb @ss and I became a closet boise st fan for a couple of years.

oooooooohh, won't that just get our goat and change the course of our lives. I prefer to Recognize a team that did everything they could do in a rigged system and still got jobbed. Yes, that SEC fellatio-fest monday night sure will show me. Why would I want to celebrate a team with a high graduation rate that plays an exciting brand of football with inspirational team leaders? No, lets curse those heritics and instead pull for the behemoth programs that find every way to skirt the rules or flat out bully the NCAA(see Saban's army of quality control advisors).

But feel free to align yourself with the likes of Paul Finebaum.

oooooooohh, won't that just get our goat and change the course of our lives. I prefer to Recognize a team that did everything they could do in a rigged system and still got jobbed. Yes, that SEC fellatio-fest monday night sure will show me. Why would I want to celebrate a team with a high graduation rate that plays an exciting brand of football with inspirational team leaders? No, lets curse those heritics and instead pull for the behemoth programs that find every way to skirt the rules or flat out bully the NCAA(see Saban's army of quality control advisors).

But feel free to align yourself with the likes of Paul Finebaum.

I won't be cheering for either alabama or georgia. I'm a BUFF fan, but I won't be acting like a csu fan pouting cause ucf didn't get to the big boy table.

I understand the meaning behind this, just don't like the way they're going about.

Paul Finebaum, how dare you!

Roll Tide. Or go Georgia, I don't care which, I like them both.

About 34 hours form now we can celebrate the real National Champs.

I won't be cheering for either alabama or georgia. I'm a BUFF fan, but I won't be acting like a csu fan pouting cause ucf didn't get to the big boy table.

I understand the meaning behind this, just don't like the way they're going about.

Paul Finebaum, how dare you!

I don't like the way the system is rigged. Glad you are such a superfan, sizzlechest. I'm sure I can only imagine what it's like to sit at the big boy table.

I don't like the way the system is rigged. Glad you are such a superfan, sizzlechest. I'm sure I can only imagine what it's like to sit at the big boy table.

Sizzle chest? Thanks, Everyone knows the system is flawed, but keep whining...
giphy-11.gif

Last edited:
Sizzle chest, nothing more credible....

I'll say it slowly so you understand...
I'm a BUFF fan, do not care who wins.
System is flawed, but ucf claiming themselves NC's is even more flawed.

I'll type slowly so you can understand.
"I'm a BUFF fan, do not care who wins." I'm a Buff fan who is also a huge fan of the game itself.
"System is flawed, but ucf claiming themselves NC's is even more flawed." UCF played by the rules and beat every oponent they faced. they were penalized for victories. They won it on the field. why you want to **** on it even though it has no impact on your glorious fandom boggles the mind. If you were the standard BUFF fan I'd have to seriously re-think my allegance. Luckly, you appear to be an anomaly. So settle yourself down.

I'll type slowly so you can understand.
"I'm a BUFF fan, do not care who wins." I'm a Buff fan who is also a huge fan of the game itself.
"System is flawed, but ucf claiming themselves NC's is even more flawed." UCF played by the rules and beat every oponent they faced. they were penalized for victories. They won it on the field. why you want to **** on it even though it has no impact on your glorious fandom boggles the mind. If you were the standard BUFF fan I'd have to seriously re-think my allegance. Luckly, you appear to be an anomaly. So settle yourself down.

**** on what? They had a great season but claiming a NC with that schedule seems lame.

You seem so angry about it, maybe you should settle down.

Excuse me if I don't allow you to decide what kind off buff fan I am.

Have a wonderful evening

Well when you throw out "I'm a BUFF fan" (caps are all yours) and call people ram fans it doesn't take a lot to peice together what kind of superduper fan you are. I'll just sit back and enjoy the glow of your fandom.

Maybe try to edit your posts again to show who's really angry.

Well when you throw out "I'm a BUFF fan" (caps are all yours) and call people ram fans it doesn't take a lot to peice together what kind of superduper fan you are. I'll just sit back and enjoy the glow of your fandom.

Maybe try to edit your posts again to show who's really angry.

BUFF in all caps really bothers you? You seem to be the superfan of all of college football.

I'm sorry I only give a **** what cu does.

Enjoy the glow

Strength of schedules this year:

Oklahoma #2
Clemson #4
Alabama #6
Georgia #7
UCF #54

They had a really good season and maybe the cards are stacked against them as a G5 but when you're in an already weak conference and your OOC schedule includes FIU, Maryland, Navy, and Austin Peay then it's going to be difficult to make the case that you're one of the 4 best in the country.

Back