What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2018 Game 2 - Nebraska (Away)

My heart likes this idea.
My head says that forcing this is too much of a distraction, but I'm torn. I've got scar tissue from the Michigan game when it was forced due to "history" but we lost. But maybe if Liufau and MacCartney stay healthy we win. But then again, we didn't win OFTEN with this combo in Nebraska.
And now I'm all wrapped up in my own head.
GWG would be acceptable.

bring your skirts ladies. I'd talk **** but I have no ****in' clue what to expect as I haven't seen my ****ing team play. Flew up, 1st row tickets in the corner endzone, tailgated.....saw a touchback and flew back. Yay.
Well that’s your fault for flying up a week too early. You knew damn well what game would mean more and be more interesting.

The fact people would want to change up what we just won huge in boggles my mind. I’m cool with GWW.

The fact people would want to change up what we just won huge in boggles my mind. I’m cool with GWW.
My mind isn’t boggled at all that you’re dumb enough to think the uniform assisted in our huge win.

This isn’t baseball...uniform color combos have no bearing on the outcome of a football game. Look how well a “a winning tradition” patch is working for the fuskers.

My mind isn’t boggled at all that you’re dumb enough to think the uniform assisted in our huge win.

I never said it helped us in anyway, just that why fix something that’s not broken. Call me superstitious.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that there is no way that Hagan will let them wear anything other than GWB.
Pretty sure the seniors and just coach Mac pick the uniforms out in before the season has even started.. unfortunately I doubt Hagan had much, if any, input.

This isn’t baseball...uniform color combos have no bearing on the outcome of a football game. Look how well a “a winning tradition” patch is working for the fuskers.
Counterpoint: look at the team's record with blue jerseys and then look what happened when they went back to black.

Here's the thing about SWS or SBS for that matter: I don't want my Buffs looking like the hated Raiders.

Raiders and Nubs on the same field would undoubtedly be the worst thing that could ever be on my television screen.

SSS for WSU.....and are we giving Utah the Nebraska treatment now?
Nah, Mac just seems to like the traditional uniforms down the stretch and that could be a very important game in terms of who wins the division. I think SSS will likely be a road uniform.

Back