What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 4 - Oregon (Away)

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA
You think we’re wearing white jerseys at home v USC?

That was the first time we didn’t unveil something new. @darth-horax and @onealcd called GBB. Several others were close, but guessed gold numbers or chrome helmets.

I think we have something new and flashy to wear at Nike U.

Chrome gold, white, black.

GameOpponentLocationUniform
1TCUFort Worth, TXWhite, White, White with Gold Letters
2NebraskaBoulder, COBlack, Black, White without Gold Trim
3Colorado StateBoulder, COGold, Black, Black
4OregonEugene, OR
5USCBoulder, CO
6Arizona StateTempe, AZ
7StanfordBoulder, CO
8UCLAThe Rose Bowl in Anaheim, CA
9Oregon StateBoulder, CO
10ArizonaBoulder, CO
11Washington StatePullman, WA
12UtahSalt Lake City, UT

The Rose Bowl is in ... Anaheim?

I"m pushing my luck, but I"m 3-0 for uni predictions this year.

It's hard AND easier knowing that they said they will have a different combo every week.
I don't know, do we even have our silver helmets/pants/jerseys anymore?

Game 1: w/w/w
Game 2: b/b/w
Game 3: g/b/b

I"m going to say this week they'll be wearing:
W/W/B or B/W/B

will have my final say shortly

Ok, while I think they might lean more towards the white helmets, I'm going to way they will go:
BWB

Deep down I really want chrome gold helmets

1695159138340.png

Ok, while I think they might lean more towards the white helmets, I'm going to way they will go:
BWB

Deep down I really want chrome gold helmets

View attachment 65049
Wasn't it @Tatanka™ that did the uniform photoshop a few years ago? We need to bring that back with the updated kits (white shirt with gold numbers, white socks, etc.).

Anyhow, I think gold helmets, white shirt with gold numbers, white (or gold) pants, white socks would be slick.

Wasn't it @Tatanka™ that did the uniform photoshop a few years ago? We need to bring that back with the updated kits (white shirt with gold numbers, white socks, etc.).

Anyhow, I think gold helmets, white shirt with gold numbers, white (or gold) pants, white socks would be slick.
throw love GIF

I’m thinking you need to have proof of a valid CU ID from the last 3 years if you’re going to give opinions on our jerseys from now on.
Bah! These padowans don't know fashion. They've never even owned a piano key necktie. Traditional uniforms every week, but bring back the belly shirt jersey!

It was easy to photoshop the pics CU put out back then. It would be way too much work to try to do gold numbers.

fj8CvtM.png

mKtW8kS.png

JJtdlct.png

K3cVycD.png

0fLOZXM.png

gxK89Gw.png

ZDz7JAw.png

4RGiCyF.png

QWrXx6f.png

PptigPz.png

dUyxyy4.png

QthqQKP.png

I"m pushing my luck, but I"m 3-0 for uni predictions this year.

It's hard AND easier knowing that they said they will have a different combo every week.
I don't know, do we even have our silver helmets/pants/jerseys anymore?

Game 1: w/w/w
Game 2: b/b/w
Game 3: g/b/b

I"m going to say this week they'll be wearing:
W/W/B or B/W/B

will have my final say shortly
So you are 3-0 floating 2+ options?

bravo good job GIF

I previously went with
Gold chrome lids
White with gold numbers/letters
Gold pants

But in looking at all the options Tatanka shared, I wouldn't mind seeing all Grey with Grey chrome lids and gold numbers/letters

Bah! These padowans don't know fashion. They've never even owned a piano key necktie. Traditional uniforms every week, but bring back the belly shirt jersey!

Point: Penn State, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, and USC never change their unis.

Counterpoint: We're not those schools.

Also, if we're going to bring back belly jerseys, we better be bringing back Greg Biekert-style shoulder pads, too.

Point: Penn State, Michigan, Texas, Alabama, and USC never change their unis.

Counterpoint: We're not those schools.

Also, if we're going to bring back belly jerseys, we better be bringing back Greg Biekert-style shoulder pads, too.
1695244280355.png1695244579620.png1695244626418.png1695244652035.png

Back