What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 5 - USC (Home)

GBG is my preference but I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of white on Saturday.

I actually would have really liked last Saturday's kit with gold helmets.

I really don't like white helmets on anybody. White helmets look peewee league to me.

I was really annoyed that CSU beat us to the Colorado flag look until I saw their cheap looking white helmets.

kids-buffalo-costume.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing:
Silver chrome lids
Silver with gold letters numbers
Silver pants
Gold cleats

But looking at the rest of the year home dates,, my guess this is traditional G/B/G

Wasn't the Cal game last year a whiteout, at least in the student section, despite the team wearing traditional GBG?

Anyways, the white helmets suck at home IMO, not that it matters, but I'll guess G/B/G. Traditional uni for our last meeting with the traditional PAC juggernaut.
Yes, but IIRC the whiteout was organized by the student organization (I can't remember what they call themselves now- it's only CUnit for BB), not the school.

Don't we usually have a social post about unis by now?

I'm thinking we might just go GBG.

look like practice / scrimmage jerseys

maybe we just don’t want bad juju getting our asses whooped in our traditional combos,

I think the grays look good when fresh, but not so good when the players start sweating. B- combo.

After the TCU game, I thought we'd see a lot of gold gold on our uniforms...kinda underwhelmed every game since. They would've looked a lot better today with black pants and GOLD trim. They would've looked WAY better if they won, but they just didn't look like CU out there today...

I don't mind the silver/gray, but have to agree with @Tatanka - those are night game or late season unis. They looked like crap in early season day games in 2016 and they did yesterday as well. Not sure what it is about silver/gray that makes them look that way when they get damp, but ugh.

Not a fan of the white logos on the black helmets though. I love embracing that the school colors are actually silver and gold, but they're not black and white. If we're going to have black helmets, I want silver or gold logos.

What I really want is this though:

61myCTGIlDL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Back