What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Upset alert in Ft. Collins

I'm going to stop talking now. everytime I say it's over they make a good play.

Dammit. I was pulling for the Rams. I thought they played really well but finally wore down. Hanie does a lot of good things, but the pressure finally got to him. He does seem to wilt under pressure. Or, in other words, he CHOKED!!

Word on Ramnation is that some posters spoke with him and he said he would redshirt and be back next year. :thumbsup: I kind of wondered if he would train for the NFL instead.

No one can deny Sperry's got talent and Brains:thumbsup:, He is best served uping his stock and showing he is healthy and no long term damage is done Football wise. Honestly given the "situation" he has suffered he would be no better than a 7th round gamble or FA invite. He proved he is Intelligent by making the choice to focus on comeback and return for next year.

Back