What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityBuff

Starting this a bit early since I got my tickets in the mail yesterday. Typically not great seats for the away fans in the Coliseum. Section 3. If you got tickets through CU and are also in this section, be aware that you will have to enter through Gate 1 due to the construction at the Coliseum.

Coliseum-Seating-Chart_USCfootball_080418_thumb.png

Not the best view since we're about 20 yards behind the endzone.
anonymous-20111127130352.jpg

Also, If you're going to the game, the CU Alumni Association's Buffs Bash is at the California Science Center. It's a great gathering of Buffs and I won a CU polo in 2016 in the raffle, so definitely RSVP prior.
https://www.colorado.edu/alumni/buffsbash

Finally, if we're going to win this one, not only will we need to break our winless streak against the Trojans, but we will also need to snap the Pac-12's longest home winning streak. Bring it.

That's rough. Get home really late and then have to travel to Seattle the week after.

That's rough. Get home really late and then have to travel to Seattle the week after.
Do Pac12 teams ever skip the trip home in these situations? If there's a practice facility on the coast, it would make a lot of sense.

Assume tutors travel with the team anyway and that cost of lodging isn't significant in the grand scheme of things.

Do Pac12 teams ever skip the trip home in these situations? If there's a practice facility on the coast, it would make a lot of sense.

Assume tutors travel with the team anyway and that cost of lodging isn't significant in the grand scheme of things.
I have never heard of a Pac-12 team doing it but I do know Hawaii is forced to do it every once in a while.

Not thrilled about the late kick off - harder for the road team waiting around all day. Like the mental toughness these guys have shown thus far tho. Hope we end the streak!

Last edited:
This is the season the Buffs take the usc monkey off our back. Buffs will show up ready to play. Pac12 after dark / lots of Cali kids on the roster / and a lot to prove.

Really wish usc didn't have the bye this weekend -

Last edited:
Needed a late kickoff for this one-I have an all day mandatory floor clinic for high school basketball officiating.

USC will be out of their minds by then (kickoff late in the day) with a. Bye week. I don’t know that it’s all that advantageous for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back