What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC tailgate

In +2. Sorry so late - wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it to this one. We also won’t be there likely until after 8

We're probably going to roll in around 8:30. My brain somehow thought it was a shorter drive than it actually is (the problem is that my brain keeps calculating from Winter Park, but we're now in Granby <insert dumbass gif>).

Anyway, assume I have been on campus once in the past 15 years, and that I know where sackygate normally is: where the **** am I going tomorrow? Big pictures and directions like I'm a small child appreciated.

We're probably going to roll in around 8:30. My brain somehow thought it was a shorter drive than it actually is (the problem is that my brain keeps calculating from Winter Park, but we're now in Granby <insert dumbass gif>).

Anyway, assume I have been on campus once in the past 15 years, and that I know where sackygate normally is: where the **** am I going tomorrow? Big pictures and directions like I'm a small child appreciated.

In front of Farrand Hall right across from the arch:

download.jpeg

Thank you! I walked thru there late afternoon and was like, I have no idea how these mother****ers are going to drive into here.

Got to meet a couple of y’all. Including @CarolinaBuff who said he didn’t recognize the name of Bread. So that was an absolute kick in the dick. Otherwise thanks for the tailgate Sacky!

Oh ****, my bad! I though you said Brett, but of course I recognie Bread. Sorry about than man, and great talking to you and your wife.

Damn..did not meet my Padawan as I nursed my Martini. Struggle bus this am. Thanks sacky!

Back