1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USF coach suspended

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by GoBuffs!!, Apr 25, 2011.

1. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6412146

I remember when Tomlinson almost got in a fight with the Rex Walters when they played at USF last year. It was pretty hilarious, Tomlinson and Roberson were just standing there, like what is your problem dude.

I am sure Tomlinson said something, but the Coach should have been the better person and let it go. Overall I thought the guy was a huge jackass

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

We got jobbed a bit in that San Fran game. We never should have been in a position to let some officiating decisions matter, but they did. Walters should have been T'd up in that one. Not only was he jawing with one of our players, he refused to give the ball to him or the referee. Amazing that the refs let that go. Dude needs to get it under control, because he's got potential as a coach.

3. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

I believe they were both given T's, at first I think the Refs were going ot just give the coach a T, then Rex said something to the officials (complaining about what Tomlinson said I think) and they then modified it to a double Technical foul, thus nothing really happened.

He did seem to be a pretty good coach in putting together his team, but I will agree he jumped around and yelled too much to be effective.

4. sparkybuffs

sparkybuffs New Member

Rex Walters = megadouche. Also, the fact that Nate got a T was unbelievable