What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USF fan checking in on Weaver and Horn

ir0nBull

our first south fla troll
How did WEaver and Horn perform in your opinion for Colorado? Last year they both quit on the team and didn't finish the season at usf when times got tough last year. I can't blame them though because Jeff Scott was really that bad. They had no idea if Golesh could coach. They wanted to go play for the hype train for PrimeTime and got paid more money with NIL Deals in p5 football. I don't hold anything against them. I was wondering if they quit when the losing streak started or they did give 100% every play on the season?
Are they coming back next year? I hope Prime turns Colorado around. It feels like it is Prime versus the world because of the media hyping him up after the hot start.
It worked out for USF because we are going bowling for the first time in a long time and Atkins broke out.

There are no Colorado fans in Florida so i am just asking for actual information on how they performed.

They will say “university of Colorado” when they are starting on Sunday night football in the NFL.

They will say “university of Colorado” when they are starting on Sunday night football in the NFL.
I think Prime did a good job moving Colorado forward in year in a power conference. Do you think Horn has nfl talent? Weaver has size and speed but dropped a lot of balls at USF. Did he drop alot of passes this year? I am rooting for them to succeed.

You guys are a pretty feisty bunch here. As i said I can't blame them for leaving they are getting paid are playing p5 football. They play under the worst fbs coach ever in Jeff Scott, but they did quit on their team for the last fourth of the season. I was wondering if they gave all for the rest of the season for you guys when times got tough. I wish them and Prime the best. Please beat UCf every time you play them.

You guys are a pretty feisty bunch here. As i said I can't blame them for leaving they are getting paid are playing p5 football. They play under the worst fbs coach ever in Jeff Scott, but they did quit on their team for the last fourth of the season. I was wondering if they gave all for the rest of the season for you guys when times got tough. I wish them and Prime the best. Please beat UCf every time you play them.
we feast on directional schools. can't wait for the home and home with university of south east dade county too.

we feast on directional schools. can't wait for the home and home with university of south east dade county too.
Thats good. I grew up a Miami fan, but root for USF since I went there. Best of luck and thanks for no feedback.

We are also feisty because there was way you could have come in here and asked what you asked without ****ting on the kids

Thats good. I grew up a Miami fan, but root for USF since I went there. Best of luck and thanks for no feedback.
dwayne johnson youre welcome GIF

We are also feisty because there was way you could have come in here and asked what you asked without ****ting on the kids
What i said was factual based and didn't crap on them. They quit on their team last year and didn't finish the season.

View attachment 68218
There are definitely Buff fans and alumni in Florida.
I mean you can walk around and see fans in Uf, FSU, Miami, USF, UCF, Bama, Clemson, and Auburn gear before you will find some buffs fans. Don't even get me started all the people from Ohio and Michigan that moved down here trying to preach the B1G is better than the SEC. So I am sure there are a few, but not nearly as many. Florida has a lot of football otpions.

I assume the same is true though for seeing any Florida team fans in Colorado wearing FSU,UF, Miami, USF, UCF, FIU or FAU gear.

Looking past the undertone,
Horn and Weaver were both solid for us. Weaver was our most consistent receiver, he clearly developed good rapport with Shedeur and was his first look outside Hunter. Horn was inconsistent, he started the season well and then faded, but so did our entire offense. Horn flashed enough, with the stats to prove, that I’m excited for him this coming season. He’s going to have progress to get playing time with the transfers coming in though. I never had reason to think either quit or showed poor effort.

Looking past the undertone,
Horn and Weaver were both solid for us. Weaver was our most consistent receiver, he clearly developed good rapport with Shedeur and was his first look outside Hunter. Horn was inconsistent, he started the season well and then faded, but so did our entire offense. Horn flashed enough, with the stats to prove, that I’m excited for him this coming season. He’s going to have progress to get playing time with the transfers coming in though. I never had reason to think either quit or showed poor effort.
Thank you for answering my question.

I mean you can walk around and see fans in Uf, FSU, Miami, USF, UCF, Bama, Clemson, and Auburn gear before you will find some buffs fans. Don't even get me started all the people from Ohio and Michigan that moved down here trying to preach the B1G is better than the SEC. So I am sure there are a few, but not nearly as many. Florida has a lot of football otpions.
I mean, you have to agree that the SEC is overrated and shouldn't be represented in the CFL this year right?

Who do ou put in? OSU who has two good wins over Bama and Georgia who has more ranked wins and has been more successful in the CFB playoffs? Really they should have punished Michigan and put in Georgia or FSU. Bama and Georgia would run the pac12 and B1g like it was Vandy or Miss State.

The b1g has two good teams in Michigan and OSU. Iowa and Penn State are overrated. They beat up on a bunch ofeasy teams in the B1g. The pac12 was stronger thant he B1g top to bottom this year. Sad to see corporate greed and profits kill a centry old league in the pac.

Who do ou put in? OSU who has two good wins over Bama and Georgia who has more ranked wins and has been more successful in the CFB playoffs? Really they should have punished Michigan and put in Georgia or FSU. Bama and Georgia would run the pac12 and B1g like it was Vandy or Miss State.
The SEC is regularly overrepresented in the playoffs (which is the self-prophesy that correlates to their championships). No way a team with a loss to the Big 12 belonged in the CFP this year. Georgia? The team that couldn't win their own conference?

Imagine how much worse the SEC would be if they played the same number of conference games as other contenders?

Alabama shouldn't be in the playoffs, nor should Georgia. Playoffs should be for the winners of the big boy conferences.

The b1g has two good teams in Michigan and OSU. Iowa and Penn State are overrated. They beat up on a bunch ofeasy teams in the B1g. The pac12 was stronger thant he B1g top to bottom this year. Sad to see corporate greed and profits kill a centry old league in the pac.
You and I at least find common ground on the Pac-12. Obviously, Alabama would be three loss team in the Pac (this year).

Penn State beat one ranked team Iowa and they suck. Any other conference they would get destroyed because they can't score. ND isn't a good win either they beat a middle of the pack USC(7-5), barely beat Duke(7-5) mid tier ACC team, and then lost to Lousville , OSu, and Clemson. Georgia has beaten four ranked teams Ole Miss, TN, Kentucky, and Mizzou yet lost to only Bama. FSU got ripped off. If a star player on the winning team in the opening round of the playoffs gets injured are they going to call up a team to replace them? It was clear BIAS to promote the new B1G and SEC as the two clear power conferences. All four of the teams will be in the new B1g and SEC. The new SEC is still stronger top to bottom then the B1G. Even Vandy and Miss State can beat you if you have a bad game, that can't be said for the bottom 1/2 of the new B1g.

Penn State beat one ranked team Iowa and they suck. Any other conference they would get destroyed because they can't score. ND isn't a good win either they beat a middle of the pack USC(7-5), barely beat Duke(7-5) mid tier ACC team, and then lost to Lousville , OSu, and Clemson. Georgia has beaten four ranked teams Ole Miss, TN, Kentucky, and Mizzou yet lost to only Bama. FSU got ripped off. If a star player on the winning team in the opening round of the playoffs gets injured are they going to call up a team to replace them? It was clear BIAS to promote the new B1G and SEC as the two clear power conferences. All four of the teams will be in the new B1g and SEC. The new SEC is still stronger top to bottom then the B1G. Even Vandy and Miss State can beat you if you have a bad game, that can't be said for the bottom 1/2 of the new B1g.
You and I agree that FSU got screwed because media-brokers wanted to showcase (current and future) SEC and and BIG. But those Georgia wins don't really matter in an overhyped SEC. Can we agree that none of those teams would have been ranked if they played in the Pac or the BIG?

The new power 2 conferences are SEC and B1g. I expect every year there will 7or 8 teams representing them in a 12 team playoff. The b12 and ACC will get one team in regularly , on a big year maybe two teams tops for each conference .and maybe if you are lucky you get a g5 team in. Sadly the SEC and B1g have a huge advantage on the p3/4 conferences and g5 schools that will never be matched. The new b12 will be weaker in brand without their two biggest brands in Texas and OK for football, but still have some solid progams in there. People mention a b12/acc merger but that is dumb because only 4 teams from the ACC add value to the b12 and around 4-6 teams add value to acc from the b12. You have half of the conferences that are no where near a top 25 team on a year to year basis on a decade span.

You and I agree that FSU got screwed because media-brokers wanted to showcase (current and future) SEC and and BIG. But those Georgia wins don't really matter in an overhyped SEC. Can we agree that none of those teams would have been ranked if they played in the Pac or the BIG?
Georgia , Tn, Ole miss,BAMA, and Mizzou would run the B1g. They can score and play defense. There is a reason the B1g invited USC they can score and suck at D, Washington is good but not really a consistent contender, UCLA mid pack team haven't been dominant in decades, and Oregon who is the only team they added that is a true contender on a regular basis.

Back