1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Utah confirmed as the 12th PAC-XX member

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Marching Buff, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Marching Buff

Marching Buff Member

Utah will be making the announcement Friday that they will be joining our ranks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=5293329

I'm not surprised to hear the talking heads not give a crap about us but I think this conference and this new old rivalry will bring good things to our doorstep.

2. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

WOOT... now VBookie, pay off those lucky enough... I mean smart enough to pick PAC-12!!!

3. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

and more of the "colorado brings nothing to the table" comments after the article.

Dooooshbags. Every single one of them. They will eat their words someday. Bank on it.

Marching Buff likes this.
  4. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Then how the **** did we get punished for feeding recruits?? HUH?! Riddle me that, stupid-heads!

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Only one guy said that. And let's be honest, right now - athletically - CU brings nothing. We suck and nearly every varsity sport we compete in, especially the high profile sports. You can thank Dan effing Hawkins for those comments. People have short memories.

6. Marching Buff

Marching Buff Member

Oh the Lulz!

7. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

Right now, Colorado brings potential and some TV sets. I get tired of that talk too, but I am sure it is easy for the rest of the nation to forget what CU was. I firmly believe CU will be back again. The moment the PAC-X bid was accepted will be remembered as a turning point for CU success much like, say, 20-10.

8. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

After looking at your updated avatar, I realized that the Pac 12 remains a linked conference. Who said we don't fit geographically?

9. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

And the shape resembles the letter "G" which can stand for "good", "great", "geographically", or "get the **** out, texas".

10. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Congrats to Utah and its fans.

11. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

All that talk about BYU being tied to Utah's hip turned out to be much ado about nothing - I didn't hear much of an uproar over BYU being left behind.

12. Portland Ute

Portland Ute New Member

Damn straight!

Utes are in da house! Yeah, boyee!!!

There's a new shereff in twon. We're gonna beat you guys just like we beat your little brothers at CSU. We might even abuse you like we abused BYU back in 2008 right before we went to the Sugar Bowl.

Speaking of which, when is the last time you guys went to a BCS bowl? Utah has been to two in the last 6 seasons.

I'm just playing - thought I'd get off to a good smack-talking start with you.

I'm just so dizzy with excitement about finally getting out of the crappy MWC and into a nicer neighborhood. We can't wait to start playing some real competition instead of the patsies in our old conference.

Welcome us to the Pac-12 Buff Brothers! Let the Good Times Roll!

13. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I take back what I said.

First two posts are the same ****ing post. Boo!!!

[​IMG]

14. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

if you tilt your head slightly to the left, it resembles a dude sitting on the pot taking a **** on Texas.

Ruckus likes this.