1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Volleyball: CU Buffs swept by No. 7 Southern Cal

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 21, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Buffzone.com

LOS ANGELES -- With a string of matches against highly ranked opponents, the Colorado volleyball team knows it has to be nearly error-free to win.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

I hate USC.

3. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I have never met a USC grad I liked. Seriously. I've met hundreds of them too. I even meet Nebraska grads that are okay from time-to-time. But not USC.

I lived next to a USC grad a few years ago. I was renting, and I think he looked down on me for that. His home would have sold in the 1.5 range, and he was very fond of his convertable BMW. Anyway, I caught him stealing my newspaper one morning, so I said, "can I have the sports section when you're done?". Instead of being apologetic and humble about it, he turned into an even bigger asshole for the next year until I moved (and for all I know he still is).

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

This story feels unfinished. Did you eventually get to read the sports section? I want to hear about you subscribing to the paper just to read about the Buffs, and that the stollen paper just happened to be on Sunday following Salaam going over 2000 yards.