What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

I've figured out how to really increase my vote count. Prepare for thread spamming.

I have been voting all day, close to building a macro that does 100 votes and then shuts down. Maybe I could run that 50 times tomorrow.

I can't believe no one had written a script to automate this. Could easily have it run continuously every few minutes 24/7.

numbers at 8:40 AM
Addison - 67,518
Dres - 77,824

We've cut the lead to ~10,300 from almost 13,000 yesterday. Solid days work, but Addison still needs you to abandon your day job and vote for him.

Daily Status
Addison Gillam 67,792. +9,405
Yoot. 77,846. + 6,743

The Utah pace dropped by 20,000 below their Sunday bitch slap, and they still added votes, on average, at a respectable 281 votes per hour.
CU's response was to increase the voting rate from avg 217 votes per hour to 392 votes per hour. I am not sure how much of this increase is the same people re-voting with more determination, and how much are new voters coming to the party. Either way, overtaking Utah over the next six days is going to take the same determination as yesterday added with some coordination, and innovation.

CU has not yet displayed a beastly 25K/day thunder stick.

Keep up the good work. On a positive note over the past 24 hours, CU has reclaimed its spot at #4 in the nation with a 7,000 vote lead over Penn State. Texas and Nebraska continue to hold the top two spots.

just tried voting/refresh 10 straight times. the vote total for Gillam never changed (68,019) and Utah increased their count during that time by 35 votes.

just tried voting/refresh 10 straight times. the vote total for Gillam never changed (68,019) and Utah increased their count during that time by 35 votes.

Were you voting while sitting on the toilet?

was not, but if your telling me it works best that way i can carve out some time later this morning.

That resulted in one of my more productive voting moments. Must have dropped 50 votes in and avoided getting some productive work done.

was not, but if your telling me it works best that way i can carve out some time later this morning.

For the next six days, your cell phone should be your companion in the commode. That goes for everyone reading this stupid post.

Squeeze out a minimum of 25 votes per sitting.

It's simple math. If 80 people vote 25 times per poop, that's 2,000 incremental votes every day. (More if you drop anchor multiple times).

I'm expecting a spike in voting every morning from here on out.

Just don't linger long enough for your legs to fall asleep. And don't forget to wash your hands and wipe down your phone after each session.

Safety is our first concern. Winning this thing for Addison is not worth it if one buff gets pink eye from their phone.

If you are a Buff and want a better method of voting, PM [MENTION=3040]Buffskier[/MENTION], he'll tell you how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back