What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

I think at least three of their votes were from me accidentally clicking Goff instead of Gillam

I know they got some from me too. Ha.

Conspiracy theory #104,350:

This battle isn't anywhere near over. It has only just begun.

Hey Utah? You want a piece of this? Come at me, bro!

CU has shown we can take a blow. We have shown a knack for throwing a counter punch. We've done this before. We'll do it again. Go Buffs.

Freedom! Freedom!!

2yse2ema.jpg

Gillam in da [big] house!

Do not trust these Utes. As much as I'd like to think we've broken their best effort, I have a feeling they regroup and attempt a serious run at some point.

Do not trust these Utes. As much as I'd like to think we've broken their best effort, I have a feeling they regroup and attempt a serious run at some point.

:yeahthat: they're going to put up a lot of votes. We need to keep building the lead that we do have. Good day Buffs, see you again tomorrow! Skiddy is going to have to start picking cities that we've sold out for Addison!

What a 24 hour period the Buffs have had! Yesterday @ 8:40

Utes - 93,243
Addison - 85,666

Today @ 9:15
Utes - 118,032
Addison -123,249

Buff fans packed in a whopping 37,583 votes to Utah's 24,789. The lead was taken at about 4 oclock and then stretched to nearly 4k last night. Addison needs another big day where we stretch that lead! Utah will come hard the next few days, let's break their will with another 30,000 votes today

What a 24 hour period the Buffs have had! Yesterday @ 8:40

Utes - 93,243
Addison - 85,666

Today @ 9:15
Utes - 118,032
Addison -123,249

Buff fans packed in a whopping 37,583 votes to Utah's 24,789. The lead was taken at about 4 oclock and then stretched to nearly 4k last night. Addison needs another big day where we stretch that lead! Utah will come hard the next few days, let's break their will with another 30,000 votes today

Skier is doing an excellent job with the daily status. Thanks for tracking the tallies.
I would like to thank EVERYONE who voted over the past 24 hours.

To be honest with you, that UTAH Thunderstick had my full respect. We've seen Utah post up 25K votes inside 24 hours a couple of times now. The Utes have the SECOND BEST vote generation machine in the nation.

After reviewing the battlefield, it is clear that the BUFFS are endowed with an even bigger and more potent stick. The CU pecker is the biggest and baddest in the nation. NOBODY has more votes. Not Nebraska. Not Texas. Not Utah.

This morning we are the biggest swinging dicks in the nation! 37,000 votes a day. Are you kidding me? That's 26 votes a minute, every minute, all friggin day long. Hell, yeah!

Go Buffs!

Keep 'em coming. We're still w/in reach of the Ute's 25K thunderstick.

A 51% share sure would look nice.

We've pulled out to a 9K lead. Remember to vote a few (hundred) times this evening.

buff fans poop a lot

That's because the voters are full of ****. :)

The latest from Utah Football Central is a plea from the Red Rocket to help out.
That appeal for help has not yet been answered, but I doubt it's been ignored.

This weekend is setting up nicely to be a real bloodbath in the polls.

bevu2e4u.jpg

I needed a break from voting in this Pac12 poll...so I clicked over to the ACC, Big 10, Big 12, and SEC pages and wrote in "Addison Gillam - Colorado" in the Other option boxes.

I needed a break from voting in this Pac12 poll...so I clicked over to the ACC, Big 10, Big 12, and SEC pages and wrote in "Addison Gillam - Colorado" in the Other option boxes.

:nod:

We should flood the sec one

Done - it's going to take 46,000 votes though to get close to first place in the SEC, but if we all do it a few times, it will make a noticeable dent.

Edit: Addison is now holding down sixth place in the SEC poll - just ahead of Todd Gurley of Georgia and Nick Marshall of Auburn.

Last edited:
Back