What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

Well, it seemed that yesterday was a lull in the action that we say the previous two days... Maybe everyone needed to actually accomplish something at work? I know that was the case with me. Numbers for yesterday!

Yesterday @ 9:15
Utes - 118,032
Addison -123,249

Today @ 8:45
Utes - 125,671
Addison - 137,975

Addison added 14,726 votes to Dres' 7,639. Even with the lull in the voting, we managed to stretch the lead to 12,304. Today is another day though, and Addison needs a nice cushion going into the weekend, because the Utes will try to make a comeback. Sure would be nice to open up a 20 or 30k vote lead going into the weekend to really cement our lead! Go Buffs!

Ute Fan Faithful April 11, 2014 at 8:55 am
Umm.. You all know that majority of Colorado Linebackers votes are being submitted by “Provo State” (BYU) fans… They take this #HolyWar rivalry very seriously enough to go out of their way to vote against anything Utah Football related online. #YeahItllBeOkay
If I was the Pac 12 I would want the #RedRocket Dres Anderson on my cover! #6for6 #GoUte

The ^^^^above ^^^ Utah Fan Faithful comment is posted today on the CFBMatrix voting site.

First of all, it was very nice of BYU to volunteer to do Colorado's heavy lifting, because, you know, Colorado fans only vote in online polls while sitting on the toilet.

We'll just have to wait and see if Dave Bartoo picks Dez for the magazine cover based upon Ute Fan's woeful appeal.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

The ^^^^above ^^^ Utah Fan Faithful comment is posted today on the CFBMatrix voting site.

First of all, it was very nice of BYU to volunteer to do Colorado's heavy lifting, because, you know, Colorado fans only vote in online polls while sitting on the toilet.

We'll just have to wait and see if Dave Bartoo picks Dez for the magazine cover based upon Ute Fan's woeful appeal.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

I'm sure BYU has similarly produced a 35 page thread devoted to the topic.

Addison pulling away with a 20,000 vote lead!! Keep an eye on it this weekend as the Utes will likely make a run.

Maybe - but I think they're mostly beaten into submission now.

Its been a tough week for the Utes.

"Utah Man" fight song is under siege for being discriminatory and sexist. (Click link for greatest rendition EVAR)

Ute mascot along with iconic Drum & Feather logo under siege for being offensive to native Americans.
How about the Utah Scarlet anyone? I didn't think so. What about Utah Red Hawks or Raptors or mUUse?

The magazine cover is the least of their worries.

It sucks even worse that this embarrassing zoob paranoia is on display. To paraphrase that line in that Ang Lee movie, Utah can't quit BYU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major Milestone: 50% share.
y8u3y8y5.jpg

Back