What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote Nelson Spruce -- Biletnikoff Semi-Final

You can vote once per browser per computer/device. I vote in Firefox, chrome, phone, iPad, home computer, work computer daily.. ready, go!

Voted again X2. How in the furk is Higgins at 21%? He's having a great year, but it's in the MWC for peet's sake. Against P5 teams he averages 5 catches for 50 yds/game. 1 TD total. Shouldn't even be in the discussion...

Who taught the lambs how to use computers anyway?

Not saying that I condone cheating, but if you keep opening tabs in the incognito mode of Chrome, you can vote an indefinite number of times. Or at least 20.

Not that I would do anything like that, or condone it.

Not saying that I condone cheating, but if you keep opening tabs in the incognito mode of Chrome, you can vote an indefinite number of times. Or at least 20.

Not that I would do anything like that, or condone it.

When the first round was open and the vote totals were shown, I tried doing that and it didn't seem to move the needle besides my initial vote. Not saying it isn't worth a shot, but I think they may have blocked the ability to do so. Now... if you have a way to create random new IP addresses........ not that I condone other ways of winning this thing... but.... just saying...

Gaining share. 6th in voting with 7%. Need 13% to get in top 3.

I'm pretty pissed that Higgins is even ahead of Spruce. Even more so that he is so far ahead. I looked at the Sagrin strength of schedule rankings. CSU's is 97th. Ours is 26th. Nelson leads the nation with 99 receptions. This fan voting is just crap.

Spruce did not make it to the final round.

Finalists for the Biletnikoff are:

CSU Higgins
Bama Cooper
WVU White

Spruce had a very good season, those guys were better IMO. If Spruce is not all-conference, then that would be messed up.

Spruce had a very good season, those guys were better IMO. If Spruce is not all-conference, then that would be messed up.
Spruce leads the nation in receptions playing on the worst team in a tough conference. He catches anything he can get his hands on. But whatever. The other guys are good too. It's all subjective. BTW, I HATE internet voting.

CSU Higgins
Bama Cooper
WVU White

That's not necessarily what this poll meant. The top Fan Vote getter would get counted as ONE extra vote in....uh, the voting.

CSU Higgins
Bama Cooper
WVU White

Spruce got Gehrke'd... to be objective (and remove the homer hat), Nelson ranked sub-300 in YPC this year; while I think he could have been a finalist I don't think he necessarily got jobbed. The fact that Higgins is a finalist is an absolute joke. He did virtually nothing against the two P5 schools he faced (and one was CU that let's everybody set records). Might as well have included a JUCO receiver having a great year.

Back